What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

proof from tonights game.

carcharias

Immortal
keep your ticket stub from tonight games and scan it ...post it in here.

I wanna see how many people talk it up but don't back it up with actions.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Season seat holder. ET stand, right infront of the old Presidents box, which is now Harvey Normans Sponser box.

Feej

First Grade
So, let me get this right. I can't get to the game because I have family commitments, so my opinions don't count?

I've followed the Sharks since I was a youngin', and I'll be buggered if I'll have my loyalty judged on not getting to a single game.

tye

Juniors
Unfortunatly I cant make the game but am looking forward to the next home game.. Good luck & here's hoping for a good turn out!

Wozza

Juniors
keep your ticket stub from tonight games and scan it ...post it in here.

I wanna see how many people talk it up but don't back it up with actions.
And who do you think you are? that anyone here needs to justify themselves to?

Inferno

Coach
Dead right

This is the cop put game - our biggest game every year

The NEXT game is the important one, though it will be over shadowed by political issues

Spooky, I just said the same thing in another thread.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So, let me get this right. I can't get to the game because I have family commitments, so my opinions don't count?

I've followed the Sharks since I was a youngin', and I'll be buggered if I'll have my loyalty judged on not getting to a single game.
Feej, buy a GM online. Im buying 2 tickets. for me.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
HAHA

Carch has turned into a truey true truest of the true fan!

You idiot carch :lol:

stood on the beer hill.
GA ticket. they reckoned there were no seats left when i went to buiy last week but i saw emptys in teh southern grand stand.

whats doing there?

DSC00380.jpg

heres me proof.

i think im yelling "illawarra" to their st geore chants.

before the game. trying to get some sharkies to drown out the dragon army. drum up some passion on the hill.

not alot of response but anyway.

fire up hobbits

Last edited:

Latest posts