What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof Preniers is full of bullpoo

Stranger

Coach
image001.gif

Hulk_Hogan

Juniors
Brother, what does it matta to you? When I went through school, I failed brother. I was all for saying my prayers, eating my vitamins , training to be the best I could be brother. But never did the Hulk put someone down like that brother, you gotta see that. Cause someone did that to me once, and brother now look at me , im the greatest force in the universe along with all my hulkamaniacs. And watcha gonna do, when Hulkamania runs wild on chu

choc_soldier

Coach
Hulk_Hogan said:
Brother, what does it matta to you? When I went through school, I failed brother. I was all for saying my prayers, eating my vitamins , training to be the best I could be brother. But never did the Hulk put someone down like that brother, you gotta see that. Cause someone did that to me once, and brother now look at me , im the greatest force in the universe along with all my hulkamaniacs. And watcha gonna do, when Hulkamania runs wild on chu

Right... :|

Urmate

Juniors
I've been here 1 minute and I know this Preniers is a wanker.

Can't even spell premiers correctly.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Hulk_Hogan said:

Hogan for president!!

'Living for the rights of americans...'

White Poiner

Coach
This thread is actually a little funny... Who the hell is Hulk_hogan?

Robster?

Anyone seen suburban commando... classic.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
White Poiner said:
This thread is actually a little funny... Who the hell is Hulk_hogan?

Robster?

Anyone seen suburban commando... classic.

not even close, but he does make lots of apprerences here

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hulkster has gotta be moffo
he is the only one who's posts here at the FFB that knows enough about wrestling to pull it off besides me, and its not me

Raider_69 said:
he is the only one who's posts here at the FFB that knows enough about wrestling to pull it off besides me, and its not me

If i was younger, I would hit on Hulk Hogan's daughter for sure.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:

ummm......................no