What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prop Combination '08

Abz

Juniors
Who will they be seeing Shrek is leaving? Personally, I'd love it to be Armit and Hickey will Mason shifting back to second row, SBW shifting to lock and finding a place for Maitua somewhere in the starting side too. In a nutshell, I don't think Mason has been as destructive at prop and find second row is more his position. Chris Armit has been with us for a couple of years off the bench mainly and deserves his starting spot. Hickey has also proven his is a starting prop. Time to blooden these young props now and let the new wave come from PL to the FG bench.

BELMORE

Juniors
One of the new boys with armit,ryan to lock mason and sbw on rotaion of the bench with maitua the other starter,Bench mason/sbw for impact,hickey,sulivan,te or nick.

Big Mick

Referee
8. Chris Armit
9. Corey Hughes
10. Jarrod Hickey
11. Andrew Ryan
12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Reni Matuia

14. Justin Tsoulous
15. Willie Mason
16. Lee Te Maari
17. Michael Sullivan

Broomball#1

Juniors
Mason on the bench will never happen.

Why pay 400K, one of the best forwards in the game, plays for NSW and Australia and put him on the bench.

And dont give me the crap about impact off the bench....just a stupid idea.

Phillips

Referee
8. Hickey
9. Sullivan
10. Mason
11. SBW
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Hughes
15. Te Maari
16. Kouparitsas
17. Tsoulos

Ridders

Coach
whoever says mason should go to the bench is a joke. Anyone who says mason hasn't been destructive at prop is also a joke. Prior to his injury, he was the best forward in the game.

8. Armit
9. Hughes
10. Mason
11. SBW
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Sullivan
15. Te Maari
16. Kouparitsas
17. Hickey

>zuzu<

Juniors
Tsolous is injury prone. Same with Wicks. We are investing in two forwards who are pretty familiar with their respective clubs medical staff. If the two stay fully fit i would love to see this

08. Mason
09. Hughes
10. Hickey
11. Matuia
12. Ryan
13. SBW

14. Sullivan
15. Wicks
16. Tee Mari
17. Armit

Johns Magic

Referee
>zuzu< said:
Tsolous is injury prone. Same with Wicks. We are investing in two forwards who are pretty familiar with their respective clubs medical staff. If the two stay fully fit i would love to see this

08. Mason
09. Hughes
10. Hickey
11. Matuia
12. Ryan
13. SBW

14. Sullivan
15. Wicks
16. Tee Mari
17. Armit

Um, we signed Wicks...

Dogaholic

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Um, we signed Wicks...

Was thinking WTF they were on about!

Tsoulos picked up an injury against the gos PL team (first minute on the field i think). He was a bench player in the Eels PL...he will have a lot of work in front of him if he is to make it at the Dogs. We may have a player or 2 in our PL that may fill the void. Also that Conrad bloke we signed from Norths has been one of their best all year apparently.

Abz

Juniors
Dogaholic said:
Was thinking WTF they were on about!

Tsoulos picked up an injury against the gos PL team (first minute on the field i think). He was a bench player in the Eels PL...he will have a lot of work in front of him if he is to make it at the Dogs. We may have a player or 2 in our PL that may fill the void. Also that Conrad bloke we signed from Norths has been one of their best all year apparently.

What position does that guy play?

Dogaholic

First Grade
Snippet from RLW:

The Bulldogs have signed a giant front-rower who has played for Samoa in World Cup qualifiers. Conrad Ta'akimoeaka has been a standout fr North Sydney in Premier League this year and the 22-year-old is seen by the Bulldogs as a possible replacement for Roosters-bound Mark O'Meley.

ConradTaakimoeaka3.jpg

ByRd

First Grade
loll at the people who thought we signed Wicks haha and lmaooo at the idea of Big Willie on the bench loll

8. Armit
9. Hughes/Suliivan
10. Mason
11. Williams
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. Sullivan/Hughes
15. Koups
16. Hickey
17. Te Maari

18. Leano
19. Tsolous
20. Ta'akimoeaka
21. Mcilwain
22. Briggs

And more that i cant remember at this time, i know we have lost O'Meley, Price, Myles and the biggest one Asotasi in the last few years, but that is looking like a pretty damn good pack especially with a quick dummy half in Sullivan, should be good.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I have always liked the looks of Hickey. With another off season he may be pushing for a starting spot. The thing is that with all the injuries to the pack, even with all those great forwards leaving, the Dogs pack is one of the strongest.