What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Props?

Harrison should be turfed out on his ear thank christ his contract is up at the end of this year absolute joke of a signing.

Kasiano isn't going to leave the Dogs has no reason to.

DRAGONSNZ

Bench
Harrison should be turfed out on his ear thank christ his contract is up at the end of this year absolute joke of a signing.

I have a couple reasons why I think we could snag him.

They Have the young bloke Klemmer who is highly rated by Hasler and having Tolman and Graham they seem to be picked ahead of him.

Our props are no where near those props at the moment and he would get a automatic start here.

bulldogs are looking to get rid of a couple of forwards I heard on here( eastwood , ? ) I dunno but id say they would need eastwood more than Kasiano.

Rumours Joel Thompson wants to return to Canberra so why not throw that money at him and get rid of guys like Groat, Hunt ,Williams , Matthews

Redvpassion

Juniors

Knowing Doust, Harrison might be on back ended contract deal and may even resign him as a marquee player.

The moment Kasiano came on in yesterdays game, I said we are doomed. He destroyed us singlehanded. But yet our board can't see we lack in big player forwards. If the game against the dogs hasn't taught out club a lesson, then we are doomed.

Its all about the Brand and Dragons footy whatever thats supposed to be how Doust and co can honestly sit back and watch whats going on and not do anything about it really makes you wonder.

league

Juniors
I know there's a forward in England that the club is currently watching for next season and beyond.

smi962

First Grade
I wonder if the forwards read these forums. Probably not. If they did, if this doesn't give them the motivation/fire to respond, I don't know what does.

Latest posts