What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proud to be an EEl!

EELICIT

Juniors
Im so proud to be an EEl supporter and im not afraid to share it. I have multiple bulldogs and dragons supporters as friends and they are scared. Im in the position of people who dont support our club telling me they are scared we might wipe the floor clean with the whole comp! Im scared we might. any thoughts

muznik

Juniors
Im loving the football we are playing.

Our attack is awesome and our defense better!

However Im just enjoying it week to week.
Im almost scared to get too excited !

Redback71

First Grade
Me to. Imagine next Friday vs Tigers. Eels 5 in a row Tigers 6 in a row. At the end of this night one shall stand and one shall fall.

tresurehunt

Juniors
the top teams have really lifted their foot off the gas pedal in the last couple of weeks,atm i cant really seeing anyone in better form than the eels.if we beat the tigers next week its finals time,and the way we are playing,anythings possible.

Snoochies

First Grade
By the way, welcome to the top 8 boys!!!!
Even if it may only be a short while, but it's evidence the hard work is paying off and we are nearly there.:clap:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's hard not to be a proud Parra supporter ATM with the way the boys are playing. Lets hope they can keep it going.

Fee

Juniors
I am always and forever an Eels supporter, my blood runs blue and gold. Must say it is so much sweeter being an Eels supporter with them playing the way we know they can. Go you mighty Eels.:D:clap::thumb

J.hardiplank

Juniors
Another great win for the boys. Next Friday, Tigers, should be a good game, hopefully we'll put in another good effort and maybe win again.

(What I'm really thinking) - 3 games left for the season, sweep them, 4 games in semis, no one can beat us then GLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

GO PARRA!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Fathead

Bench
The thing that pleases me is that I can turn up to work now and no one can accuse us of turning it up, of not trying. Thats what pleases me the most.
Sure I love winning but the fact we wont back down for anyone.
They call the Bulldogs, the dogs of war. I reckon we should have a similar title.
We hang tough in tough situations and the opposition would rather play someone else than us.

The thing that pleases me is that I can turn up to work now and no one can accuse us of turning it up, of not trying. Thats what pleases me the most.
Sure I love winning but the fact we wont back down for anyone.
They call the Bulldogs, the dogs of war. I reckon we should have a similar title.
We hang tough in tough situations and the opposition would rather play someone else than us.
its great to see parramatta stadium becoming a fortress again rather than the try dispenser to the opposition it was until recently

Gaffman

Juniors
I'm living up here in brissy and the best part about how the eels are doing is when all my Qld'r mates come up to me and go "f**k man, what are they feeding haynesy down there" and "easily ahead of slater for Australian fullback".

And these are the same guys who loathe Hayne for what he almost snatched in the origin series.

Of course i try to play down our miracle man at the back, saying that its the whole team who are playing above and beyond everyone's expectations from earlier this year.

Great time to support the Eels. 2010 is looking bright, but i'm not ready to let go of 2009 just yet! :)

Latest posts