What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ps2 controller

ByRd

First Grade
do u need a dualshock ps2 controller to play the rugby league game or just a normal controller

CliffyGC

Juniors
anyone whos gonna play on PC and wants to use a Ps2 controller can i recomend the gamesmen in sydney. I live on the Gold Coast and order a adaptor friday afternoon and it was here today. I also order a ps2 dual shock control from DStore.com friday afternoon.
The both arrived today.

Thats pretty quick turn around.

TA'S Barmy Army

Juniors
are this converters any good?

on another topic someone says something about the PS2 to XBox one, they say that R on the XBox is R2 on the PS2, so R2 and L2 will be pass
with R1 and L1 fend/offload or whatever.

i don' think this is too bad, what does anyone else think about it?

what is the PC one like? can you customize the controls?

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
Hey Mario, please answer this.

For the Playstation 2 game do we have to use the anolouge stick to play the game? Because the anolouge on mine is breaking i think, if you have to can you change the buttons? I know you can change buttons but can you change wether u use the anolouge or not?

Hope you got that, thanks,
addi

ripper

All the PS2 controllers have Dualshock and Analouge sticks. If yours doesnt have them your:

A ) Using either the Orginal Playstations Controller

or

B ) Using a real crappy 3rd party one

TripleM

Juniors
I don't think the playstation controllers work with PS2.. though I've never tried. But yeah, I thought all PS2 controllers were dualshock too. What do you mean 'normal' BigT :p

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Playstation controllers do work on PS2's but you are screwed if you need to use R3 or L3 in anyway on the game.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
i got one dualshock control and one original playstation control. dont tell me i have to shell out money to get a second dualshock. i hope not just spent 500 on new rims.

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Yeah, I have that too.

But It didn't work for Rugby 2004 so I had to borrow a PS2 controller.
And I still have it.

So try find someone with excess controllers.