What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS2 to Xbox converter, any good?

TA'S Barmy Army

Juniors
i have found a site that sells a converter so you can use your PS2 Controller on the XBox, has anyone got one of these,

If so are they any good, and how do the XBox controls transgfer to the PS2 Pad, i presume it is R=R1 L=L1 Black=R2 White=L2

is this correct?

also does the vibration on the controller work on the xbox?

i want to play the rugby game with the best graphics and the best controls.

thanks

izzo

Juniors
TA'S Barmy Army said:
i have found a site that sells a converter so you can use your PS2 Controller on the XBox, has anyone got one of these,

If so are they any good, and how do the XBox controls transgfer to the PS2 Pad, i presume it is R=R1 L=L1 Black=R2 White=L2

is this correct?

thanks

dont buy off the web goto gamesmen or games wizards they sell them there.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
TA'S Barmy Army said:

is this correct?

thanks

if u want best graphics, buy a 128mb video card its twice as powerful as an xbox :D :D :D :D :D :D

TA'S Barmy Army

Juniors
sorry mate, im from england

the site is www.specialreserve.com i have bought from them before and they are good.

XBOX TO PSX / PS2 PERIPHERAL CONVERTER FOR XBOX

Format: XBOX

CS - Allow PlayStation 2 and PSOne pads and peripherals to be used on your X-Box
» Stock Availability: In Stock

» Customer Rating: 10/10 (from 1 review)

» SAVE £3 off RRP. Only £14.46 ex VAT
» Free UK Mainland Delivery
£16.99 inc. VAT

Razor

Coach
devonuto said:
KimmorleyKiller said:
if u want best graphics, buy a 128mb video card its twice as powerful as an xbox :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, but a 128mb video card costs more than an X-Box...

No. 128mb Geforce FX5900 is cheaper than an X-Box. The 256mb FX5900 costs more though.

umosay

Juniors
devonuto said:
KimmorleyKiller said:

Yeah, but a 128mb video card costs more than an X-Box...

yes lol, a lot more... my brother is getting a new radeon 9800 that is costing 937$, and im getting his radeon 9700pro that he has at the moment... woot 6xFSAA and 16xAF.

Crippler

Juniors
I know 2 converters that are really good.

they are called "magic box"
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?ca...92&PHPSESSID=4774440b84a41b473c56fc612e8dfd1b

and "dream box"
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?ca...60&PHPSESSID=4774440b84a41b473c56fc612e8dfd1b

Magic box allows you to use a dreamcast, saturn and ps2 controllers on xbox

dream box only allows ps2. But by default L1 and R1 buttons are the xbox trigger buttons which is good for the league game.

However for the Magic box the L1 and R1 buttons are the xbox black and white buttons and l2 r2 are the triggers.

Personally I will go for the dream box as I want the passing buttons being l1 and r1. (unless of course you can swap the black/white buttons with the trigger buttons ont he xbox in rugby league button config)

Latest posts