What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS2 X-Port, anyone got one?

mikeyboy

Juniors
With PES3 people have updated all of the correct names and latest transfers for people to download on to their memory card.

How many of you hard-core league fans have an X-Port and are prepared to update the rosters when the time comes?

Crippler

Juniors
I have an Xport

I asked Mario a while ago if u can use it to update rosters etc but never got an answer.

If rugby league was programmed right there would be a file like in pes3 that can be easily transferred to the memory card via xport to update the teams instantly. (of course one person out there has to update it themselves, but send the copy out to everyone).

mikeyboy

Juniors
Well the created players and transfers have to be stored somewhere so even if there's only 1 save file you could still have somebody else's save file. Let's hope someone's prepared to do it.

Crippler

Juniors
well I am getting the xbox version. Dunno how easy it is to transfer files through that.

manlysucks

Juniors
I have to ask you guys,can you get an XPort in Australia.I got ProEvo3 and wouldnt mind one.But is it worth forking out big bucks,because I have yet to find good saves for other games.If League used the XPort I think Id buy one straight away.