What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS2, XB and PC- NRL 2003

syko_tiger_boy

Juniors
Just thought I'd let y'all know the latest on what I've heard about this NRL game.

The release date is still all over the place (how unsusual), but it looks like it's anytime from mid-October to mid-November, and this year they're serious.

The graphics on the game are pretty ordinary, but the options on it sound pretty cool, eg. creating your own teams, Vossy commentating, etc.

You can also modify your teams, which is lucky for me (GO YOU TIGERS :))

BUT, they're saying that there's only limited numbers available and, basically, if you haven't preordered it, then you'll miss out in the initial release.

A lot of places have stopped taking orders for it. Apparantly EB has pre-ordered well over 500 at one store!!! For this reason, some EB's are not taking orders anymore.

Plus, if you're like me, and hate EB and the pricks that work there, most other gaming stores are taking orders.

I can only suggest places that I know, so if you shop in Parramatta, there's a new Games Wizards open in the Church Street Mall. Not many people know about it yet cause it just openend and their prices on most everything are cheaper.

Anywayz, just thought I'd bring it all to your attention!

Latest posts