What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Psssttt....Roosters Fans

Moffo

Referee
marshall, we are not in a soviet state and are allowed to provide opinions, hence the naming of this site as a discussion board

Peace out Comrade

OVP

Coach
marshall stalin said:
if you can produce credentials of your playing career- i.e number of nrl games and or coaching career in grade etc you may well have a right to comment. otherwise you don't

just because you commies arent allowed to breathe without the govt's permission, doesnt mean we are as well here in Australia. God you're stupid.

OVP said:
Why do idiots always use the "if you can do better line" ? Listen here dillweed, im NOT being paid 200k a season to play rugby league, Finch IS. So therefore being part of public life as Finch is, he will cop flak on occasion, as does any League player. Are you really THAT simple ? No i couldnt do better anyway as I havent dedicated my life to playing rugby league, i write and design computer systems and do a bit of upholstery. So basically what you are saying is if i do a crappy job on a lounge suite for Brett Finch, he just has to sit there and cop it and cant do anything about it ? Life doesnt work that way, and i cant believe ANYONE is that stupid to use the "if you can do better" line :roll:

rant and rave all day but in the end you are are nothing and meaningless and will be remembered barely by other no bodies when you go - Comrade Finch and Commissar Stuart will be forever etched in the pages of history of the Roosters and the Game of Rugby League.

You need to realise this and start to support both 100%

OVP

Coach
marshall stalin said:
rant and rave all day but in the end you are are nothing and meaningless and will be remembered barely by other no bodies when you go - Comrade Finch and Commissar Stuart will be forever etched in the pages of history of the Roosters and the Game of Rugby League.

You need to realise this and start to support both 100%

Actually i WILL ALWAYS support the club until the day i die, LONG AFTER Finch, Freddy, Anasta and Stuart are gone. Theirs is a job, mine is a love and passion. You are the one who needs to realise this.

OVP said:
just because you commies arent allowed to breathe without the govt's permission, doesnt mean we are as well here in Australia. God you're stupid.

you have been brainwashed in this view as we could go any where in the soviet union as after all you were placed into positions anywhere in the soviet union which meant to see relatives you would have to travel the lenght and breadth of the Soviet Union.

there are more laws and rules in this country and other similar ones there ever was in the Soviet Union and unlike here those in political positions are responsible for their actions for all of their lives and don;t walk away with a big super payout having stuffed up

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
you have been brainwashed in this view as we could go any where in the soviet union as after all you were placed into positions anywhere in the soviet union which meant to see relatives you would have to travel the lenght and breadth of the Soviet Union.

there are more laws and rules in this country and other similar ones there ever was in the Soviet Union and unlike here those in political positions are responsible for their actions for all of their lives and don;t walk away with a big super payout having stuffed up

It kills me to think that Carl Scully is going to receive a massive super fund when Labour is voted out next election (& he retires, cause he knows they wont be voted in for another 10 years). Rewarded for mediocrity, firstly he stuffed up the trains now he's doing the same with the police force, & that idiot McDonald creating all these marine parks that im not allowed to fish in (even though it makes no scientific sense, not being allowed to fish in a certain area although the vast majority of species are migratory. It does nothing to protect the species!) so they can get the Greens preferences, GOD IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

sydraider

First Grade
OVP said:
Why do idiots always use the "if you can do better line" ? Listen here dillweed, im NOT being paid 200k a season to play rugby league, Finch IS. So therefore being part of public life as Finch is, he will cop flak on occasion, as does any League player. Are you really THAT simple ? No i couldnt do better anyway as I havent dedicated my life to playing rugby league, i write and design computer systems and do a bit of upholstery. So basically what you are saying is if i do a crappy job on a lounge suite for Brett Finch, he just has to sit there and cop it and cant do anything about it ? Life doesnt work that way, and i cant believe ANYONE is that stupid to use the "if you can do better" line :roll:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Good post OVP and I totally agree.

dubby

Bench
I remember last year how Gus Gould was always carrying on about how good Braith is, fair dinkum Gus was in ecstasy every time Braith touched the ball.
Truth be known, Braith is high profile for all the wrong reasons. His uncle, his ex-club, his status as most over rated player by the other players has placed him under immense pressure to be better than he really is.
Braith is a decent player capable of good plays. He is not a great player because great players play consistently great. Like the guy he is trying to replace; Fittler.
Fittler made life very easy for the chooks, esp Ricky and Finchy. Now he's gone and a few truths are being seen.
Ricky is an average coach. Finch is an average player. Braith is not Fittler.

Talk about the Roosters putting all their eggs in one basket hey? (pun intended).

If Ricky wants to prove himself as a good coach, he needs to settle on a halves combo. He needs to get his players playing with a bit more heart. Players like Wing, Harrison look a bit unsure of themselves and their part in the team.
FGS, the chooks have the players to win it,but they just can't get it right.

Slappy

Juniors
r47110_123295.jpg

He's practicing 'Blue Steel' and Magnum'

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Moffo said:
Hi,

Come a bit closer

Yep thats right. I gots a secret to tell ye all. Don't tell anyone, but its something I've been hiding from you since June last year.

You ready for it? Got Latte in Hand to drown your sorrows???

Welll....

The truth is

Anasta blows!! You've done your money cold on him, you should've gone for Corey Hughes instead!

:lol:

r47110_123295.jpg

Caption:

Maaaaatt Damon

Trevor Cogger

Juniors
If you happened to meet the fella you would work out hes a down to earth young bloke.

He'll get better at Easts, theres no doubt about it.

Anything other club would have him so what does that tell you

Roy

Juniors
Maybe the one thing joey has left to do in his career witch he wont get to do. Is to make finch look like a decent player.

Anasta is a good player, at the dogs he had sherwin, when he was in form. An in form finch is like micheal jackson new plastic surgery....

Trevor Cogger

Juniors
Finch nearly got the dally m a few years ago...................surely Freddy didnt help him that much and if he did why did none of his other halfbacks win it nor Fred himself

OVP

Coach
Trevor Cogger said:
Finch nearly got the dally m a few years ago...................surely Freddy didnt help him that much and if he did why did none of his other halfbacks win it nor Fred himself

Please God, DONT tell me Tricolours has finally found his obscene way to this forum. Please ... No !!! Christ ... Dally M awards ... the refuge of the moron. Its you isnt it Tricolours ? Your stupidity from The Wall will haunt me until the day i worship that sh*t hack Finch like you for eternity. Nooooooooooo !! :cool::lol: