What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pub stuff

StormChaser

First Grade
The only waterfront you could afford after spending all your time on here would be the bus fare to the gap.
The cellar? Is that where you keep your boys/men? Spare me....sounds awfully disturbing....
Though I'm sure a few of your geniused followers on here would be happy to oblige, good luck with that :lol:

T.

Less yakkity yak, moar cellar dwelling! Chop chop!

Agent Mulder

Bench
Not a big pub goer anymore since i gave up smoking not a huge beer drinker either but if i go i will drink beer as it seems to be nicer from the tap.

I always thought the Freeway at Artarmon is nice and i do like the GreenGate at Killara.

StormChaser

First Grade
Damn, thought you'd just come back with 1 of your predictable STFU rants....that was a major letdown :lol:

I prefer the GTFO for you,insubordinate, mouthy, little troll!
so get back downstairs and prepare to give me a pedicure. NOW!

to_ddeath

Coach
I'm booked up princess. Good luck finding that elusive 18 year old slave :lol:
Thanks for sweet FA............

T.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
hand up those who are playing two up at their local today

c'mon, show that ANZAC spirit

Garts

Bench
hand up those who are playing two up at their local today

c'mon, show that ANZAC spirit

Not me unfortunately. Trying to save cash and have had work to do before going back into the office. Not a very exciting Anzac day. Having a few beers now though.

StormChaser

First Grade
How about Cheating Heart Purple? Now that really would set the night on fire......
Keep fishing........

T.

Ohhh I love purple! Can you source that colour for me while you're out buying pedicure supplies? Kthnx. Clocks tickin princess!!