What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Apology

I would personally like to apologise to WORL For the negitave comments I made about them.

They have replied to my email(only after reading it on this site) & explained it was indeed a Legal Isuue pertaining to Part of the wording of The Petition which renders them unable to carry the petition on there site.

The Problem Line is Point#1. "TheImediate dissmissal of Jim Hall & the Judiciary".

I shouldn't have singled Jim Hall out & that is why they are unable to run anything on it!!

In regards to deleting all of my previous Threads on this issue, due to Matty O's request, I am quite dissapointed.

Legally, A person is quite within their rights to show any person any letter they recieve. Whether that be a Phone Bill, Love Letter, Business Letter etc. etc.
There are many precedents in this area & if you read any newspaper on any given day, you will see full letters or excerpts from letters in articles.

Matt O, If you wanted it deleted you should have asked me directly.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Can i just make one thing clear to people. I was the one who asked for it deleted, not Matt. I feel what you did was an invasion of privacy, i got an impression from matt that he felt the same. I feel it was unfair to use someones private comments to bag them off, in hindsight none of this bs should have happened and i probably over reacted.

Cheers
bronco

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually, GTD. It is quite illegal to post anyone's emails without their permission. Every email you send is rightfully yours.
However, in this context it is quite petty and certainly nothing worth worrying about.
The fuss that stirred all this up was not really warranted but once the issue was raised, it was hard to avoid the inevitable.

You obviously have a strength of characterand IMO, you have done nothing wrong and no apology was neccessary.