What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Enemy No.1: Morrison/ Sattler?

Public Enemy

• Glen "I want to play finals football"/ cheapshot/ I have a toilet dedicated in my honour Morrison

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Scott plunder and pillage Sattler

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • You are pathetic to hold grudges! Grow up!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • I am more inclined to hate Tommy Lee for leaving Pamela Anderson

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

mulvihill

Juniors
He's a prick.

He tapped up Prince, he tapped up La Frank and he tapped up Payto

I hope the gold coast fail as spectularly as they did last time

Vicious

Bench
mulvihill said:
He's a prick.

He tapped up Prince, he tapped up La Frank and he tapped up Payto

I hope the gold coast fail as spectularly as they did last time

They won`t fail too badly, but you`re right about him being a prick, just like his old man who`s done f**k all for Souths since his playing days, then comes out in the media a few weeks back saying he`s wiped them for going privatised ?

croydon Dog food said:
Scott Sattler

The guy is a greasy worm. He came to the Tigers on the back of his one career highlight, that tackle on a rival to Luke Covell's Sprinting career in Todd Byrne. Sattler went from a journeymen , to a proirity signing in his own eyes. The brutal facts remain he was tossed away by 3 clubs who spent long periods wallowing at the foot of the table. He was medicore at the Chargers, laughable at the Roosters, and honest if not average player at the Panthers.

He squirmed his way into the WT's captaincy when Mark Oneill was surely more deserving of the honour in Senter's absense. He also took over as spokesman for the club portraying how his expereicne had lead to the WT's transformation in 2004. The fatcs remain his 7 runs for 41 yards a game did not help us make the Top 8 and it was only the heroics of Brett Hodgson and occasional cameo from Benji Marshall which kept Sattler from achieving his 7th or 8th bottom 3 finish of his career.

In 2005 he squirmed his way into a cushy role at fox sports on the back of his one career moment. He became a very medicore commentator who stumbles through games sounding like a complete goose, only marginally ahead of the talented commentators of Paul Green and Gorden Tallis. In the process of securing the role at Foxsports he left the Tigers in the lurch, having lost several players during the 2004 off season, Sattler walked out on his 2 year deal when Sheens wanted him in 2005. Thankfully these young players were 10 times better then Sattler. Beautifully The Tigers won the competition, a competition he could of been part of but choose not to. In 2005 he frequently tipped against us citing a lack of experience, and tipped us to have a lean season.

In 2006 Sattler has successfully used his powers to preach away Prince and Laffranchi. He has also gone and approached Payten, a player on contract.

The guy is a greasy worm who was a skid mark on the WT's History. He was an average player, an average commentator and i expect him to have an average old time in his second stint with the Gold Coast Giants.

dont forget scott Prince thought hes form in 04 was amazing he set up some great tries and hes kicking games wasnt that bad either

joel caine number 1 fan said:
dont forget scott Prince thought hes form in 04 was amazing he set up some great tries and hes kicking games wasnt that bad either

Prince's form in 2004 was patchy.

He played 21 games of which we won 8.

He still didn;t have the confidence in his leg to run the ball, and his organisation/kicking had its good days and bad.

His 2005 form was 10 times better. Plus he had Benji alongside him.

Hodgson carried the team in 2004, with Marshall helping out on the odd occasions he was available.

smeghead

Bench
mulvihill said:
You should have been on the official forum in Jan. Sattler even posted a msg saying he'd never do anything like tap up players etc etc and all the wannabe sycophants all said `thanks satts for clearing that up'. Brain dead imbeciles one and all. Wouldn't suprised me if the bloke has already tapped Benji up. So what mate, you ran down todd byrne. Quentin from the old Mike Willesee show has probably also managed to run down todd byrne. Sattler's an uter prick

One thing to remember is that the club issues an edict to stop the attacks on Sattler. In fact this was probably a very wise move as he seems the sort of laughable pratt who would sue for defamation given the ammunition.

BTW Quentin has just signed a contract with the Westrern Force I believe:D

He seems like one of those guys who is a great person but you would not hold any business with due to his lack of ethics.

For the record though Dog Morrison by a cats whisker

mulvihill

Juniors
To be fair no one has ever been sued for posting anything on an interflap message board. All sites have disclaimers along the lines `the views expressed represent the views of the poster not of this club' etc etc etc. In all honesty does someone think a forum can be closed with a court order because celebrity X doesn't like a particular post about themselves. It's the flip flap not the early edition of the SMh

King Tigerman

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
oh wah...

He took two of your players...

He's taken 3 of ours and 6 of our juniors to boot. The West's Tigers are not the main ones affected.

Fact is they are a new club and need players.

I don't like them too but to call Sattler scum when you have never met the bloke is ridiculous.

when satts was with us he wasnt greedy
also he didnt force those players in question to leave , they chose to go

mulvihill

Juniors
He got in the players' ears whilst they were under contract

= Tapping up

It was unethical, against the rules of the game and a low act from a mediocre at best player

Ninja

Juniors
How funny is it whatever show Satts appears on the first thing they say to him is 'So Satts, What about that tackle?

Then he goes on and on about it describing every step and what he was thinking. Then they go through the slo mo replays...

Fking cracks me up every time. What a tosser. So what if you ran down one of the slowest wingers in NRL history as he was stumbling down the sideline in wet conditions. Get over yourself Satts.

Bench
super_coach said:
What did Johns little boy Scott bring to the joint venture?????
A dickie knee and a secret agenda

What did he take with him????
Every player he could get his hands on

Football is a fickle game,lets hope he who lives by the sword dies by the sword--ie the Titans go belly up or play like a broken bus and Scotty gets the big flick and the snake is rejected by the league world
Sounds good to me.

King Tigerman

Juniors
people would have read what i said
i told satts this evening about this comment & he had a big laugh but i told him what i said & he understood what i said

King Tigerman said:
people would have read what i said
i told satts this evening about this comment & he had a big laugh but i told him what i said & he understood what i said

mou ichido itte kudasai

me lo repite, por favor?

Tigerman,

I have a photo of Sattler scoring his brilliant solo try where he broke from the scrum base against Melbourne in 2004. Do you think that you could use your affiliation with the Quintex Group to secure me an autograph?

Maybe something like

Dear Ted,

Whether you're chasing the slowest winger in the competition or furtively chasing the signature of a player under contract, never give up.

Yours with a loyal heart,

Scott Saddleup.

bjm8

Juniors
wow, hasnt this thread stirred up some anger in my black and gold heart.

Youve said it all. I know a couple of people here went to the tigers grand final lunch on the gold coast late last year which was attended by laffranchi and payton plus 5 other current players, some old greats like tommy and leeds, and the one and only Scott "just sign here" Sattler. What the hell should he have to do with a tigers grand final function anyway? All of a sudden not much further down the track 2 out of the 7 have been poached (with one failed) plus prince. What woulda happened if Hodgo, Benji, Farah and O'Neill weren't already on lengthy contracts?

smeghead

Bench
mulvihill said:
To be fair no one has ever been sued for posting anything on an interflap message board. All sites have disclaimers along the lines `the views expressed represent the views of the poster not of this club' etc etc etc. In all honesty does someone think a forum can be closed with a court order because celebrity X doesn't like a particular post about themselves. It's the flip flap not the early edition of the SMh

Not disagreeing with the facts that no-one has been sued to my knowledge. Lamentably the club sees this as the best policy and that is why they are very strict on heresay and rumour and personal attacks as true and accurate as they may be.

mulvihill

Juniors
I was given a warning on the official site for saying dean ritchie likes a pie !!!

For f**ks sake if that is how santised things are getting then free speech is as prevalent here as in the old east germany. Pile of wank

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Users on a forum can be sued, forums can also be shut down

You have a problem with the forum as it has been mention to you over a 100 times raise it directly with the Wests Tigers after all they are the ones who say if a person should be banned or not, they also are the ones who sort the rules out as well.

Latest posts