What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pull your head in Soward

Kenny Powers

Juniors
who for , no one is crying over the result, the ones who are crying are the eels fans about sowards comment

I hope that the mental care facility that is currently housing you takes away your internet privileges before you embarrass yourself any further.

I doubt they can turn it around and beat Brisbane this weekend, they have a good record up there but they had a great record against us at kogarah too.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Soward trying to show some misdirection (show have put it to use on the field instead of the post game interview).

More than anything else, Saints fans should be concerned that their team doesn't seem to know where the try line is.

Morris and Creagh are the only two players who seem to have a rough idea that it's "that way".

I'd like to see them knock out Brisbane, so I wish them luck ... but they were dusted by a more defensively committed and offensively talented team yesterday.

Kornstar

Coach
I think the Dragons will get the Broncos on Saturday, just don't know if they can get the Storm the week after.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
well the stats showed the dragons made more metres and made the same number of linebreaks as the eels.and the dragons didnt play at thier best , it shows something that the eels despite playing better then the dragons and the eels still struggled to show that much of dominance

Yes the eels did out play the dragons , i guess whe na player throws a pass and it gets intercept most of those trys are call lucky.

Doesnt mean they come from luck, lucky could mean different things like lucky he read the move etc, who not to say that was soward was referring too

there were some dubious call against the dragons too and a few trys went against them which in other games would have been trys

:cry: Do you still want that tissue?

slippery_sucker

Juniors
Originally Posted by Gaba
well the stats showed the dragons made more metres and made the same number of linebreaks as the eels.and the dragons didnt play at thier best , it shows something that the eels despite playing better then the dragons and the eels still struggled to show that much of dominance

:lol: @ Gaba.. :iwstupid:.... do i hear the drags choking :sick:

SCoops

Juniors
I thought this was the funniest thing that I have ever seen.

Talk about up himself.
Lets see how "lucky" the Donkeys are against the Drags next week.

I feel really dirty doing this... and can't stop dry reaching
but Go..cough..cough...cough... the Broncos.....!!!!!

Coops

Mickyd39

Juniors
This is all Prancer(Soward) needs to remember and how lucky we are.

Soward is a goose.

Yeah baby

0,5001,6932085,00.jpg

jono

Juniors
Saints have only got one attacking move , the sweep to the left Hornby out the back to looping Boyd out to Cooper & Morris.
They tried it at least three times before they finally got the try for 18-12.
I kept thinking , close it down , it's the same move EVERY time!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: You really are a window washer.......

BURT

Juniors
Saints have only got one attacking move , the sweep to the left Hornby out the back to looping Boyd out to Cooper & Morris.
They tried it at least three times before they finally got the try for 18-12.
I kept thinking , close it down , it's the same move EVERY time!

Dont forget the Kick to Wendell move. They forgot three important things but in doing so

1. wendell is in the field of play not the 3rd row
2. he is rubbish any way
3. WE HAD A FAR SUPERIOR PLAYER MARKING HIM

Daneel

Bench

25 to 12 that is the only stat that i am interested in. ;-)

condochook

Juniors
can someone tell the milkman,jamie coward to adjust his headgear,because it seems that it is on so tight,that instead of sh it coming out his a rse,its coming out his mouth