What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PVPs OPEN TO ALL COMERS - register here

half

Coach
what is the status of the panthers in this competition? gorilla has requested bluebags articles not be marked for the match just finished and i think that's fair enough assuming the panthers won't be fielding a team against the ninjas either. perhaps a second match between the bluebags and ninjas could be sorted?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Check coments made by Skinner in the Bluebags team thread.

half said:
assuming the panthers won't be fielding a team against the ninjas either.
I don't think that's been said anywhere.

half

Coach
willow, that's why i have asked for clarification. if the panthers are going to play against the ninjas i believe the bluebags articles should be marked as for and against plays a role in the round robin format

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well it looks like the forfeit is going ahead for this round (game 2) with no posts being visibly marked - antonius has offered to have the marks PMd to him so that's up to you. Personally, I was looking forward to your refereeing halfy. :D

If the Panthers pull out of the next match (game 3), then I suppose we would have to eliminate them from the PVPs. In such a case, perhaps we could salvage something for the Ninjas - its possible for the Bluebags to fill in and our game 2 posts can used again. Messy I know, but it keeps the Ninjas in the trials. All speculation at this stage because as you say, we require clarification from the Panthers.

I imagine that clarification will happen before the end of the week.

paulquinn49

Bench
I'm happy for the PVP's to be pushed back to mid Jan/early Feb, maybe then more people or teams would be up for it?

Gonna be hard for Ninjas to prove themselves when we cant play anyone, it aint fair on the Baggers playing all the time either.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not a worry. If the Panthers are in agreement, we can postpone any further PVP trials until after this holiday break.

If you guys want to play from tomorrow (Sunday) as scheduled, let me know and I'll post the match.

paulquinn49

Bench
Yeah I think it would be best to push it back, if the PVP doesnt work out maybe we can play a few set trials against some teams as our "PVP".

I heard that the AFL are doing this thing where if you win the pre-season comp (PVP) and then win the proper comp they get a 1 Million bonus. I guess it keeps sides from fielding no names etc.

Maybe LU could look into this :cool:

Latest posts