What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD HALFBACK!

Halfback

• C. Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Prince

• C. Sheppard

• B. Seymore

• S. Berrigan

• N. Fien

• M. Bowen

• Other

• Total voters

Mad Dogg

Juniors
I'd go Prince at the moment. Seymour is getting better each game (you have to remember that he is actually more comfortable at 5/8th than halfback), but he's too young, inexperienced and quite frankly not playing well enough. Thurston the same, he's a year older and more experienced, but he is another that is better at 5/8th (worth noting that when they played together in the junior rep sides it was Seymour that moved to halfback). And I'm not really a fan of Fien.

If only Sheppard were playing like he was last season... :(

Shifty

Juniors
What about having Barry Berrigan at hooker, and Cameron Smith at halfback?

You beat me too it, I believe this option will be seriously considered by selectors. Definitely not the other way around, but Smith may make a decent half-back.

thuganomics

Coach
I was thinking the same thing too. B.Berrigin is impressing, although i would think Smith would want to have a few games At halfback first.

Dale.2.

Juniors
I'd love for Prince to get the job but he has to find his best form soon or he wont get a look in.

If it were up to me i'd pick Matty Bowen at half,Smith at hooker,Lockyer at 5/8 and Slater at fullback,4 great players in key positions,yes please :lol:

Latest posts