What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD one man team

Ladmate

Bench
As soon as Inglis went off, QLD didn't play good at all.

Take Inglis out of the QLD team and I guarantee NSW should win. QLD scored fluke tries as soon as Inglis went off.

Charlie124

First Grade
As soon as Inglis went off, QLD didn't play good at all.

Take Inglis out of the QLD team and I guarantee NSW should win. QLD scored fluke tries as soon as Inglis went off.

Alright ill take the bait, why not?

You guarantee NSW should win??? :lol: that doesnt sound like much of a guarantee to me, i wouldnt buy a car off you mate.

You did take him out of the team and look what happened, we scored two more tries, should have had another allowed and NSW were given one that even Gus Gould was embarrassed to see awarded!

Mr Saab

Referee
Well Inglis is not exactly a Daniel Fitzhenry is he? He is an attacking genius and is bigger than most forwards. QLD had to regroup when he was out and NSW still couldnt f**king win with all the posession they had and the video referee help.
Suck it up Ladmate...NSW have nothing, and have had nothing since Johns left the scene in 2005.

Shorty

Staff member
Well it doesn't bode well for your argument that Queensland actually won without Inglis...

Ladmate

Bench
Well it doesn't bode well for your argument that Queensland actually won without Inglis...

I mean if he doesn't play for 80, NSW should win. They have no other attacking options. Inglis is the go-to man.

Still bullocks.
NSW still would've made those same errors were he on the field.
So the other sixteen who protected the lead did SFA?

Shorty

Staff member
Ladmate, Inglis was injured very early in the game...so basically what you're saying.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Ladmate, you are deadset the biggest moron on these forums. BF looks like Stephen Hawking next to you.

Qld have the better team. They lose Inglis and they still win. If anything I think they played better without him on the field, thats what bloody good footy teams do.

Take your pointy hat and go sit in the corner

Lambretta

First Grade
Ladmate is on the right track..............

If you take Inglis and Folau and Price and Thurston and Lockyer out of the Queensland team and replaced them with crash test dummies or Wallace, Steve Turner, Brett White etc - then I reckon the sides would be almost even.

:?

Jason Maher

Immortal
Lockyer is more of a figurehead than a player these days (did nothing other than dive on a loose ball in both games), but Folau is just as dangerous as Inglis, and Thurston, apart from being the best defensive little man in the game and the best passing half, has a kicking game that is so good it doesn't matter if their forwards get dominated. Price and 70 Cent just keep getting better with age.

Let's face it - Queensland played poorly last night, but you don't need to play well to win, just better than your opposition. NSW were utterly disgraceful with the exception of Hayne. It would not have mattered if half the Queensland team withdrew on the day of the match, they still would have beaten us.

Paullyboy

Coach
So you're saying it only takes 1 man 20 minutes to beat NSW??

Good to know.

Haha, I love how he avoids most of the comments and comes back with another rock solid argument such as "yeah but we should have won if he played a little less".

Dazzat

First Grade
It wasn't just Inglis that was injured. Hannant was hobbling, Tonga had rib damage, Civ went up the tunnel (you only go there if you're injured), Slater was injured at one stage, Johnson and Myles were playing sick ... but as always, go ahead and be obsessed with Inglis.

To be honest, it was a throughly guts effort to stay in the match during the second half.

Latest posts