What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD Team 2017

myrrh ken

First Grade
Will be interesting to see if Morgan's form will improve. He must be playing injured.

Given he is a big game player and Qld are stuck with their pick and stick policy, he def will get picked for Game 1. Even though Hunt is tearing it up.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Hunt belongs nowhere near the Origin team. His kicking game would destroy his team in the Origin arena.

Morgan however is a proven, big game class player. Put the Queensland jersey on his back and he smashes it.

Form is temporary.

Hunt belongs nowhere near the Origin team. His kicking game would destroy his team in the Origin arena.

Morgan however is a proven, big game class player. Put the Queensland jersey on his back and he smashes it.

Form is temporary.
Morgan hasn't really done much in Origin. He was also really quiet during the WC last year with the Kangaroos.

big hit!

Bench
Nene Macdonald not out of place in the Queensland backline.

ahead of holmes? i don't think so mate. holmes is class. macdonald tearing it up for merge but everyone is at the moment.

the qld outside 5 is pretty much set you'd think: slater - gagai & chambers (r) - holmes & inglis (l)

big hit!

Bench
interesting, i've seen inglis get burned a few times on the line and conceding tries by sheer young speed from his opposing right centre - Aitken a few weeks back, and Roberts last night.

Once he gets his hands on you, he'll man-handle you like a rag doll, but GI can be exposed out there in the centres these days.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
ahead of holmes? i don't think so mate. holmes is class. macdonald tearing it up for merge but everyone is at the moment.

the qld outside 5 is pretty much set you'd think: slater - gagai & chambers (r) - holmes & inglis (l)

I agree, but it is nice to have another young player like Macdonald playing well and applying pressure.