What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD team announced

Rhys Wesser, Matt Sing, Paul Bowman, Brent Tate, Billy Slater, Darren Lockyer (capt), Scott Prince, Shane Webcke, Cameron Smith, Steven Price, Michael Crocker, Dane Carlaw, Tonie Carroll. Interchange: Ben Ross, Petero Civoniceva, Chris Flannery, Matt Bowen.

Crocker and tate are in doubt

skeepe

Immortal
Matt Sing? The reasons for him being left out of the first Origin were that he has done nothing this season... he's done nothing since then as well and he gets picked? Go figure.

skeepe said:
Matt Sing? The reasons for him being left out of the first Origin were that he has done nothing this season... he's done nothing since then as well and he gets picked? Go figure.

The reason why he was left out was because he was injured.

Pigskin

Juniors
skeepe said:

he played pretty well against the Dragons on the weekend

and we tend to stay loyal to the guys that have done the job for us in the past ..... unlike the blues who just cater to Blowfish Gould's every whim

Oink !

Pigskin

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
It should've been Tonga for Bowman to give QLD more strike out wide.

when you have Lockyer, Prince, Tate, Wesser, Slater and Bowen ..... how much strike exactly do you want us to have ?

Oink !

Pigskin said:
I Bleed Green said:

when you have Lockyer, Prince, Tate, Wesser, Slater and Bowen ..... how much strike exactly do you want us to have ?

Oink !

To counter NSW's backline... more than that.

I honestly don't rate Bowman that much. He's a solid defender but that's about it. I thought Hannay deserved that spot ahead of Bowman, but that's just me.

ouwet

Bench
Willie Tonga has been the best centre in the NRL this year!!!!!! His been Canterbury's best player over the course of the year!

Pigskin

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
Pigskin said:
I Bleed Green said:

Oink !

To counter NSW's backline... more than that.

I honestly don't rate Bowman that much. He's a solid defender but that's about it. I thought Hannay deserved that spot ahead of Bowman, but that's just me.

by that, I have now concluded you have no idea what strike is :roll:

thankyou

Oink !

raidersfan

Juniors
Say Civoniceva replaces Crocker if he gets charged and say Bowen replaces Tate because of injury, then what will the QLD bench look like????

RenoufPhan

Juniors
Corey Parker is the 18th man. He's on standby incase Crocker gets suspended.

The Broncos website said if Crocker does gets suspended, Petero will move into the starting side, and Parker will come onto the bench.

Pretty good side IMO. Let's hope Tate is okay to play.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Josh Hannay should be in the side for Tate to solve the goal-kicking problems, I know Tonga's a good player and all, but it's probably a bit early for SOO. Hannay has been going well for North Qld and was hard done by in the 1st one.

video_ref

Juniors
skeepe said:

Actually the reason he didn't play in the first game was because he was injured. I think he's only played one game in the past 8 weeks.

Latest posts