What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qld Unis Teams V NSW in Wollongong

saddog

Juniors
Can anyone give me the team - and indicate any big nmaes who are selected (QLD Cup level players) as I am trying to get some info togeher for the Illawarra press re the match.

CHeers

saddog

Juniors
I have found the team

can anyone give me any background on standouts

1 JUSTIN CARTER QUT
2 BRETT SPEARS SCU
3 JORDAN ATKINS USQ
4 NATHAN TOLLEY SCU
5 LIAM EXELBY QUT
6 GUS MACRAE UNE
7 ROBERT MALLER UQ
8 JASON EDMONSTONE USQ
9 TONY MORRIS USQ
10 MICK GIORGAS JCU
11 GERARD PARLE CQU
12 ADAM BAKER GRIFFITH
13 MATT MC KINNON UQ GATTON
14 MICK GREEN JCU
15 TODD BRANDON CQU
16 SIMON ANDREWS SCU
17 ROB TERRILL UNE

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Robbie Maller has played Qld Cup for Easts this year.
Mick Giorgas if it's the same guy I think played Qld Cup at Souths and maybe Logan

dizi

Juniors
Jordan Atkins was unstopable against the Great Britan side last year for Australia and has played a couple of Q cup games for Ipswich and Adam Baker played Q Cup for Wests.

saddog

Juniors
The game will be played on Wed 14 June. Thanks to everyone who supplied info - the bananabenders will certainly be strong again, however NSW will have there best team in years, includng Brendan Reeves (ex manly). The local media now have plenty of info to go with thanks to you input. As ther are 5 guys who play in the strong Illawarra competition in the NSW team, I would expect that a decent crowd will turn out.

chileman

Coach
mud n blood said:
14th June was a Friday weeks ago. Do you mean July ?
Beat me to it mud.......I think he means July since that was posted today, if not, I'm not waiting for the result till next year :lol: !