What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qld's Emerging Origin Squad Named

Kaz

junior
Grantwhy said:
Scott Prince was kept out of the Broncos and the Qld side by Ikin.

If Ikin had decided to retire *before* Prince signed with the Tigers (& his coach from the NQ Cowboys days) I fully believe he would have been resigned by the Broncos on or about the same money as he was getting.

Great

Thanks for reminding me of what Ikin did.

Prince even stated if he had known that Ikin ws going to retire, we was 99% sure of staying with the Broncos.

melon....

Coach
westie said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Geezz how could Scott Prince be included??..he's overpaid,injury prone & i've yet to see a great game from him!, everyone talks about Anasta being overatted but this guy takes not only the cake but the bloody store espically considering the price the Tigers paid for him!!, I'd reckon the Broncos officals showed a sigh of relief after his departure!

Did you sleep through his time at the cowboys or something? Who cares if he's overpaid, does that effect his performance? Who cares if he is injury prone, will simply being injury prone effect his performance.

Exactly how much did Wests pay for him?
Um being injury proned would suggest he spends alot of time on the sidelines injured. That I think may possibly affect his performance.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Kaz said:
Grantwhy said:
Scott Prince was kept out of the Broncos and the Qld side by Ikin.

If Ikin had decided to retire *before* Prince signed with the Tigers (& his coach from the NQ Cowboys days) I fully believe he would have been resigned by the Broncos on or about the same money as he was getting.

Great

Thanks for reminding me of what Ikin did.

Prince even stated if he had known that Ikin ws going to retire, we was 99% sure of staying with the Broncos.

Happy to help :D

Latest posts