What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QRL jersey's

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Hazy said:
I'm just impressed a QRL club has a website.....

and now that I live in Melbourne, I am pissing myself laughing about the 'gift pack' with thongs and sunglasses....

oh to live in a state with warmth...

and a decent league comp.

You will find a few more good Queensland Cup websites here -

http://qrl.com.au/useful_links.php

SalfordRedsWA

Juniors
I've got this Easts jersey, but I'd love a Ipswich Jets one if anyone knows where they are for sale?

Gold%20jersey.jpg

zulu

Juniors
I used to have a Jets jersey with Kern on the front as a kid. It was a really thin cotton. Not as good as their state league ones though.

Why didn't Target and K Mart ever sell State League jerseys?

Go the colonel!

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
I have an original Redcliffe state league jersey from the 80's most of the Colenel's have come off over the years as well as a replica

Sydney Carton

Juniors
zulu said:
I used to have a Jets jersey with Kern on the front as a kid. It was a really thin cotton. Not as good as their state league ones though.

Why didn't Target and K Mart ever sell State League jerseys?

Go the colonel!

They weren't licensed I think. That's why they had those rip off jerseys. I had a Redcliffe one as a kid and thought it was great!

Smokin Joe

Juniors
Still have my ALPHA MICRO computers brothers strip - the one where they decided against wearing the butchers' stripes