What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland connection

Brad Breth

Juniors
Is it me being biased or am I smelling a Queensland connection. Prince,Sattler.Marshell, covell(well kinda..he grew up 3 minutes from the border)etc... We could have some more state players in the future. Now you welshman have to follow origin while your fellow tigers play against you. I did it when blocker pearce etc played.....trust me it's hard.

Western Tiger

Juniors
yeah, I dont know about the rest of you but I have never been passionate about my origin team. I dont know if it is the era or what but I would probably support the maroons if one or 2 of the wests players were in the team.

Once Dead

Bench
southern warrior said:
hey benji will wear the black jersey.

Dude, we don't even know if he will be a success or not.....and how do you know the decision he'll make?

Impellitteri said:
southern warrior said:
hey benji will wear the black jersey.

Dude, we don't even know if he will be a success or not.....and how do you know the decision he'll make?

mate at the moment we are looking at having a lock and a 18 year old as our national halves combo , so benji would be quite welcome.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
i'm from NSW but i hate all the players in the team, and that dickhead of a coach we have. So if any tiges play for QLD, GO THE MAROONS!!!

Tigerpete

Juniors
yep for once i find myself cheering for the maroons............maybe that is! our guys havent even started the season yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Brad Breth said:
Is it me being biased or am I smelling a Queensland connection. Prince,Sattler.Marshell, covell

Don't be holding your breath for them to be picked this year..... or in the case of Covell - ever.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I guess it comes down to how the Wests Tigers are performing at that stage of the season.

It would be pointless selecting any halves from a team that is coming last, if the Wests Tigers are in the top 8 then maybe Sattler and Prince might have a chance but that would be about all.

Also I think Patterson is a QLD as well ???

Brad Breth

Juniors
Ofcourse I'm not talking about this year people. In time to come. Chris hienington is also from qld and he really is a great jnr.

brook

First Grade
Brad Breth said:
Ofcourse I'm not talking about this year people. In time to come. Chris hienington is also from qld and he really is a great jnr.

Is he really?

I woulda assumed he's a coastie given that his younger brother also plays in the central coast comp?

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Brad Breth said:

Mate you sure about this?

His first junior club was the Umina Bunnies which would make him eligable for NSW.

Juniors
His definately a cockroach. He played all his junior footy with Umina and then North Sydney. I played against him when I played for The Entrance and Toukley.

Kasper

Bench
Brad Breth said:
Is it me being biased or am I smelling a Queensland connection. Prince,Sattler.Marshell, covellquote]
Prince might be a chance with Ikin gone next year and Sattler a slim chance. Covell will never make origin and Marshall will probably be there in a couple years time.