What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland stick solid.

big hit!

Bench
Myles, Thaiday, Lillyman are all over 30. that's an old middle rotation. it's not about loyalty, it's about setting up for the future now......if they have any in the middle of the park.

despite one great phase of play, guerra looked really slow.

Slater will come back. Boyd will go to left centre with oNeil out.

maybe Thurston back if he's fit.

Nerd

Bench
Yep Myles tried hard but was pretty ordinary and looks well past his best. Maybe time to blood Jarrod Wallace? Justin O'Neil got owned by Hayne so you would imagine he is also on shaky ground.

blaza88z

Coach
Here we go. That famous qld passion and the famous pick-and-stick policy. So JT in to be the only change I assume?

I don't think so, we had some horrendous performances out there tonight and it's like anything, when you're winning you can carry them but when you're not.. you know, off they go

I assume we will bring in JT, Slater, Hess, Valentine at least, perhaps someone to replace Myles (he was so bad tonight), NSW played an unbelievable game though, Fifita and Tedesco were incredible

MKCS

Juniors
I think QLD would look much better with:

1. Billy Slater 2. Valentine Holmes 3. Darius Boyd 4. Will Chambers 5. Dane Gagai 6. Jonathan Thurston 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Cameron Smith (C) 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Papalii 12. Matt Gillett 13. Josh McGuire 14. Nate Myles 15. Jacob Lillyman 16. Coen Hess 17. Michael Morgan.

NSW forwards still all over the QLD pack but a spine better than what NSW's offering with at the very least an equal back line.