What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question & Answers.

___

Juniors
he should manage to grip the stem of a martini glass
He tried that once. Damn stem snapped and the damn bowl of the glass fell over. I never witnessed anything so brutal before... all that alcohol going to waste :(

___

Juniors
Qu...

In your part of the world what is your favourite TV programme?
My favorite TV program isn't even an Australian TV show. It was also cancelled recently but beats 100% of the crap that's on now.

Scorpion.

Nicky.

Juniors
My favorite TV program isn't even an Australian TV show. It was also cancelled recently but beats 100% of the crap that's on now.

Scorpion.

Hi. So what show is that? We have some good Aussie TV shows here, my fave is Bondi Rescue, i don't really do soaps but heard that Neighbours was good in its heyday.

___

Juniors
Hi. So what show is that? We have some good Aussie TV shows here, my fave is Bondi Rescue, i don't really do soaps but heard that Neighbours was good in its heyday.
As I mentioned above it's called Scorpion. A team of smart people (literally classified as geniuses) who handle threats that only people of their intellect can. The show is based on the prevention of chaos rather than recovery, so it's a unique show. It's sort of like MacGyver but with a team.

Nicky.

Juniors
As I mentioned above it's called Scorpion. A team of smart people (literally classified as geniuses) who handle threats that only people of their intellect can. The show is based on the prevention of chaos rather than recovery, so it's a unique show. It's sort of like MacGyver but with a team.
Sorry i thought your username was Scorpion! Lol. I'll have a look at that on google, sounds interesting. :).

Nicky.

Juniors
I suppose that's what happens when you have an anonymous username such as mine lol.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3514324/?ref_=nv_sr_1

It looks interesting, not something i'd normally watch but i'd give it a go, i don't watch soaps or reality TV so always nice to try something new.
Yes having no username confused me! Haha:rolleyes:
Correction, i do like watching Bondi Rescue, but reality TV such as Big Brother, I'm A Celeb..., X Factor, really bore me to tears!

___

Juniors
It looks interesting, not something i'd normally watch but i'd give it a go, i don't watch soaps or reality TV so always nice to try something new.
Yes having no username confused me! Haha:rolleyes:
Correction, i do like watching Bondi Rescue, but reality TV such as Big Brother, I'm A Celeb..., X Factor, really bore me to tears!
I'm not into reality tv either, they've grinded that to death lol.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
After years with a partner that lived off reality tv (in all facets- teen mom, say yes to the dress etc etc) they can all survive the plane crash only to die slowly and painfully in the fire afterwards

Nicky.

Juniors
After years with a partner that lived off reality tv (in all facets- teen mom, say yes to the dress etc etc) they can all survive the plane crash only to die slowly and painfully in the fire afterwards
Lol! So what's your fave TV show?

Nicky.

Juniors
I'm not into reality tv either, they've grinded that to death lol.
Give me a documentary anytime. So you're in sunny Australia? I'm in London. I've visited Perth a few times visiting family, it was beautiful.

___

Juniors
Give me a documentary anytime. So you're in sunny Australia? I'm in London. I've visited Perth a few times visiting family, it was beautiful.
Yeah I'm in Sydney. Perth is on the other side of the country. I've been to London in the middle of summer. It as equivalent to our mid-winter lol. Nice little country you guys have there, plenty of pubs to enjoy watching the footy at :)

Nicky.

Juniors
Yeah I'm in Sydney. Perth is on the other side of the country. I've been to London in the middle of summer. It as equivalent to our mid-winter lol. Nice little country you guys have there, plenty of pubs to enjoy watching the footy at :)
Pubs!! Footy!! You're a guy?? I thought you were female!! Haha. That's twice i've been stumped. Lol. Yes London is lovely, we have very harsh winters though but we are a tough lot and sit it out!

Nicky.

Juniors
pretty varied, game of thrones, breaking bad, house of cards, American horror story, rick and morty etc
I've watched breaking bad a few times, i quite enjoyed it. I must say i do like watching Roseanne, found an old boxset recently at mums so just watched out of curiosity and i got hooked.

___

Juniors
Pubs!! Footy!! You're a guy?? I thought you were female!! Haha. That's twice i've been stumped. Lol. Yes London is lovely, we have very harsh winters though but we are a tough lot and sit it out!
Well I can't imagine many females like Scorpion dude :cool: