What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question regarding tickets on sunday

ortz18

Juniors
will i be able to purchase category 3 tickets at the gate for the melbourne versus bulldogs game on sunday with ease.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Is that behing the posts? then for sure. Most tickets should be pretty easy to get seeing there'll only really be bulldogs supporters at the match(can't see to many from melbourne traveling up to make a big difference).

Hopefully the crowd will at least get to 20,000.

ortz18

Juniors
cheers mate, its just that if my mum bought the tickets on credit card then she would have to go and pick them up, so hoping that me and a mate will be sweet to get our tickets on sunday.

Dog-E

Juniors
ortz18 said:
cheers mate, its just that if my mum bought the tickets on credit card then she would have to go and pick them up, so hoping that me and a mate will be sweet to get our tickets on sunday.

Capacity of the SFS is 40 odd thousand...no way in HELL there'll be that many out there on Sunday!!...Should be able to buy tix at the gate with ease!! But get there early, in case there's a queue of like-minded fans! Don't want to miss the Dogs' first few tries, now do you?!?!? :twisted:

BOW-WOW-WOW-YIPPEE-YO-YIPPE-AY!!!!....And alla that....

ortz18

Juniors
you mean conceded tries, no i definately wouldn't want to do that. :D
Do you think the 15 dollar tickets which is category three will still be availble though?

Dog-E

Juniors
ortz18 said:
you mean conceded tries, no i definately wouldn't want to do that. :D
Do you think the 15 dollar tickets which is category three will still be availble though?

Well obviously no-one can say for sure, but I really would imagine so!!...The earlier u get there, the better your chances!!

76-16 in the two aggregated scores between us this season - Dogs by 12, and to crack the ton this Sunday!! ;-)

Good luck anyway - should be a no-holds barred (No Melbourne 'head-wrestiling' pun intended....wellllll, ok - maybe just a small one!! :p) thrill-a-minute, bloody cracking game!!! And at least we don't have Ricky Stuart in the side 2 hand u guys victory this time round come semi-finals time!! ;-)

Ahhhhhhh sudden-death Rugby league - is there anything quite like it!?!? :D