What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question to residents of Cronulla, Woolooware and Nth Caringbah,

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I walked past at 6am and and again at 10am yesterday, The water was pooling on the ground early, By 10am, a lake type view on a large area of the playing fields.

Did you see Georges make believe mate walking across it and pulling fish from it?

kurtz

Juniors
Anyone thought of sending in an email to Alan Jones about this?

Hey Chairman, any word on when Alan blows the lid on this whole falsified survey scandal? This is going to be bigger than Watergate once it's exposed.

Also, how is The Attorney going with representations to the NSW Ombudsman and ICAC on this? I'm sure he knows what he is doing, after all, he is an attorney (in case you weren't aware of that), but maybe just as a backup, I suggest taking up Reefy's offer of looking into this issue. He said that he could tear the survey to shreds.

R2Coupe

Juniors
Is the the "out of area" survey distributed by Sharks Forum members or the residents' survey distributed by the local member?

To qualify for the "out of area" survey, you need to live a short NASA space probe flight away from the actual area, so you won't have to live with the consequences if this monstrosity is ever approved.

Eion

First Grade
Yeah coupe but why can't you explain why your messiah wants a 'resort thingy' on your flood plain?

Ausguy

Coach
I cant wait for it to be approved coups.... we are throwing a massive steet party in your street, you're invited to.

Im parking my car on your nature strip!

Eion

First Grade
I cant wait for it to be approved coups.... we are throwing a massive steet party in your street, you're invited to.

Im parking my car on your nature strip!
And I'm gonna hurdle that rope you've got up to stop the mailman's bike and just stomp around and stuff.

Feej

First Grade
you-kids-get-off-my-lawn.jpg

newman

First Grade
Is the the "out of area" survey distributed by Sharks Forum members or the residents' survey distributed by the local member?

To qualify for the "out of area" survey, you need to live a short NASA space probe flight away from the actual area, so you won't have to live with the consequences if this monstrosity is ever approved.

Coups have you seen the latest submissions on the PAC website? Hundreds more submissions have been received by the department and about 80% of them are local residents. Hundreds. See for yourself here. Before these were listed, the count was roughly 55%-45% in favour of the positive camp. I cant imagine what this lastest posting has done to the count. And when you remember that in ordinary cases the PAC expect 90% of written submissions to be in opposition to a development.

https://majorprojects.affinitylive....dee066e62/Public Submissions No. 371_ 400.pdf

These written submissions are the things that the PAC take notice of when determining the outcome in the context of community support....Better start packing those boxes.......

The Attorney

Juniors

The NIMBYS are running scared
the only thing they have is complaining about people "out of the area"
by the way the "out of the area" submissions are a small minority

Latest posts