What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question to the Army

Rastafarian

Bench
This might be a silly question but do we have a song/chant for Soward? If yes, how does it go? it will be great if we can sing it more often... I love to cheer for Dell and always participate when the chant started but I feel there's not enough love for Sowie, who is our best player in the field... For avoidance of doubt, I'm not critisising the army, its just a simple question and suggestion.

big pat

Coach
if you were near the army on friday night, you would have heard them sing,jaime soward walks on water jarrayd hayne is someone's daughter.

Rastafarian

Bench
Thanks Pat. I did sit next to the army last Friday (just infront of the guy who streaked) but couldnt catch what they actually said... thanks for clarifiying.

big pat

Coach
feel free to introduce yourself next time, the guys are meeting at the royal hotel carlton on sat from about 1pm i think.

Rastafarian

Bench
Thanks Pat. Will try to be there by around 3:15pm. I'm extremely shy so if you see a short fat asian dude wearing Dragon centenial jersey with his lovely fiancee wondering around the hotel, that will be me...

Cooper-Man

Bench
Thanks Pat. Will try to be there by around 3:15pm. I'm extremely shy so if you see a short fat asian dude wearing Dragon centenial jersey with his lovely fiancee wondering around the hotel, that will be me...

Mate, if i see you there i will come over and introduce myself. What is your name?:D

Jamie Soward walks on water......tra la la la la.... la la la la.

Ben Rogers is someones daughter. Tra la la la la........ la la la la.

SerbDragon

Coach

lol thats orite dude, im a short fat serbian dude with the best wife in the world..but im also a da sllllutttt in qld

The Major

Bench
I thought it was .... Jamie Soward walks on water........ Mad Dog is some whores daughter.......

Rastafarian

Bench
Cooper man - Thanks for the thought champ, very much appreciated. My name is Charles btw.

Serbdragon - I like your style too :)

I am so pumped right now, can't wait for Saturday, Go the dragon!

big pat

Coach
fire up people,back to kogarah again, get those voices tuned up, footy and kogarah a great tradition.

The Preacher

First Grade
fire up people,back to kogarah again, get those voices tuned up, footy and kogarah a great tradition.

I'm taking my mother to a dinner/show that starts at 6-30pm, so I wont be able to make the game, Pat. :(
Luckily for me it's at the local bowlo and they're footy mad in there with three or four screens on the footy so I'll get to see the game.
I trust you'll give a yell for me out there, something like "there's only one Brian Smith, and he's at the club with his mum". :)

big pat

Coach
no worries mate you will be missed,maybe willow and father ted can make up for your absence, btw their talking showers tomorrow, maybe a couple of dollars each way on vision and power, which is what saints will be doing, soward the vision the forwards the power.

Latest posts