What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

Dutch Oven

Juniors
Will the Broncos crowd average ever top the Lions in a season again?

The Gabba's capacity will be boosted to 44,000. The Lions will average around 40,000 in future seasons.

mcg32.JPG

sydraider

First Grade
AFL is a boring game played by fools, once the gold caost comes in and punters of south east queensland have an alternative to the broncos, AFL and the lions will rightly take their place as another swans, that is followed by senior citizens and those of alternative cultures.

Dog-E

Juniors
A better question...Does anyone CARE????

Just look after your own backyard...and don;t be concerned about what Rugby League is doing.

And THERE'S the best tip u will EVER get on the matter...............

Ghoulies

Bench
How many threads is it now Dutch Oven? 3? 4?

You won't get anything different this time round, except hopefully a good kick up the *rse for posting that awful AFL photo again.

mickdo

Coach
As soon as they have a season at the bottom end of the ladder once their ridiculous salary cap exemptions get the arse, the Lions will have worse crowds than the Storm :lol:

Dutch Oven

Juniors
I've never posted that photo before even though it is my all time favourite.

It shows just how manly AFL culture is. You can't get tougher than the people in that photo.

My prayer is for the Roosters to miss the finals this year and wooden spoons for all chookies the year after.

gregstar

Referee
Dutch Oven said:
I've never posted that photo before even though it is my all time favourite.

It shows just how manly AFL culture is.

My prayer is for the Roosters to miss the finals this year and wooden spoons for all chookies the year after.
so you've started a thread & immediately gone off topic.

pure genius!

Dutch Oven

Juniors
The Lions seem to get the gabba at over 90 percent capacity every week. LAst Saturday night they would have got 50,000 had a stadium been big enough.