What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

katestar676

Juniors
i was just wondering what are the usual order of semis in terms of what day they are played on? Like is it generally 4 v 5 on the friday night 3v6 on sunday etc etc. thanks

ByRd

First Grade
4 v 5 on Friday night at 7:30pm

3 v 6 on Saturday night at 6:30pm

2 v 7 on Saturday night at 8:30pm

1 v 8 on Sunday at 3pm

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
doglyf said:
4 v 5 on Friday night at 7:30pm

3 v 6 on Saturday night at 6:30pm

2 v 7 on Saturday night at 8:30pm

1 v 8 on Sunday at 3pm

4v5 Fri 8pm

3v6 Sat 6:30

2v7 Sat 8:30

1v8 Sun 4pm

mattyg

Bench
hmm...a bit confusing...why can't the NRL just f**king tell us what time the final's are being played. On the NRL site it has Friday Night, Saturday Night x 2 and Sunday Night. We have already been told that there will be no day games in the finals anymore.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Maybe they think 4pm is "night" but they don't have a time on there yet. I'd take BL and RLW as gospel before NRL.com... knowing how unreliable they've been before.

Ice777

Bench
I just got the weekly email from the Storm regarding members ticket for the first week of the finals and it said it'll be played at OP on Sunday September 10 at 4pm.