What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 State of Origin Series (Mens Edition)

lingard

Coach
Probably the biggest game of Moses career tbh…

he wins and he is the first half to steer nsw to a series win in Qld since Johns, and only the 3rd in history.

He could create a legacy that puts him in the record books for all time.

in saying that, QLD by 10
I think game 2 was the biggest game of his career. Lots of eyes on him. Hadn't really asserted himself at this level previously. Lots of pressure. This will be a big game for him, but he's proven himself now. NSW by 12+.

TheParraboy

Staff member
here we go batman GIF

Gherkin

Juniors
Short 10 and slow ruck when nsw are on the attack. Carrigan grabs a leg to try and give away a penalty and slow the ruck and Klein stops the game to let him get to marker 😂

Bandwagon

Staff member
I know every merkin wants the ref to keep the whistle in his pocket for origin, but FFS if merkins are gonna go to sleep in the tackle like in the first 20 or so, you gotta blow a penalty.

Wally21

Bench
I know every merkin wants the ref to keep the whistle in his pocket for origin, but FFS if merkins are gonna go to sleep in the tackle like in the first 20 or so, you gotta blow a penalty.
It’s absolutely ridiculous. Klein has got no f**king idea. Cherry Evans is carrying on like the cock that he is