What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question:

swoop

Juniors
I think Bailey was signed for 250k per season. T Willams was signed for 150k but there are clauses in his contract that if he doesn't meet certain goals he will be paid significantly less.

Tommax25

Bench
Its true bailey hasnt been the best signing, but to be fair the recruitment team have done an excellent job, and one lemon shouldnt compromise that.

Disco

Bench
People cant really complain bout T-Rex

Firstly he has been injured all year, secondly he was signed for the secondrow and i read articles from the coaching staff that he wasnt expected to make an impact in first grade till late into this year

As for Bailey, i highly doubt he is on 250k

lingard

Coach
If Bailey is being paid $250K then I have lost all faith in our recruitment team.

Good God, man! At least you guys seem to have a recruitment team! At Parramatta we`re just scratching our heads at some of the recruitment decisions made over the last few years.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Good God, man! At least you guys seem to have a recruitment team! At Parramatta we`re just scratching our heads at some of the recruitment decisions made over the last few years.

6. Reddy
7. Robson.

Should be fun? ;-)

Latest posts