What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QUESTION

BJ

Juniors
wilson is the only definate on that list signed.. according to an email sent by steve noyce about 2 days ago..
he said that wilson had been signed for 2 years senter was still in negotiations and that withers is likely to end up at another club

Gobbso

Juniors
Tying up lose ends probably. Sad to see Linc leave. I hope he goes well at Illawarra, if that's where he ends up

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Gobbso said:
Tying up lose ends probably. Sad to see Linc leave. I hope he goes well at Illawarra, if that's where he ends up

If he does go to the Dragons they would then have Riddell, Gorrell and Withers just to name a few to fill in at Hooker. Withers would be the odd man out though as he can't kick goals

Tigerpete

Juniors
Although.........correct me if im wrong , Gorrell can only play hooker, where as Lincoln can play Hooker, half and 5/8 it needed, so he has an advantage over Gorrell in that department.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tigerpete said:
Although.........correct me if im wrong , Gorrell can only play hooker, where as Lincoln can play Hooker, half and 5/8 it needed, so he has an advantage over Gorrell in that department.

Gorrell was used last year in the Halves with Hornby ;-)

Gorrell IMO is a great prospect pity he was out for most of this season due to injury

Tigerpete

Juniors
Ok, thanx mighty, So really Withers is just Dean Byrne's replacement in PL. Either that or he's been told that Barrett wont be there beyond next season, cuz their's no way he'd get ahead of barrett or firman or even gorrell on the bench.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tigerpete said:
Ok, thanx mighty, So really Withers is just Dean Byrne's replacement in PL. Either that or he's been told that Barrett wont be there beyond next season, cuz their's no way he'd get ahead of barrett or firman or even gorrell on the bench.

Who knows! I really can't see how he would play frist grade next year at the club. Maybe as a back up half back but apart from that who knows!

He hasn't even signed with the Dragons yet. They have just officialy released Roberts who is joined the Panthers last week so they do have a small amount to spend.