What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Sat - Melbourne 18-25 Cronulla @ AAMI

Round 10: Melbourne v Cronulla

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cowboyz

Juniors
If only these ‘protect the kicker’ rules were around back in the JT days. Used to get so salty when you’d have Beau Scott or Greg Bird target JT every kick

KOMORI

Bench
If only these ‘protect the kicker’ rules were around back in the JT days. Used to get so salty when you’d have Beau Scott or Greg Bird target JT every kick
We have this rule as a direct result of those things happening back in JT’s day..

chrisD

Coach
Very deserved try. Best game I’ve seen him play. Still don’t think he’s starting 13 quality though.

Artiste

Juniors
I reckon Wishart might be safe from wearing the gimp suit if Melbourne go on to lose this..
I noticed Nelson had a look of concern on his face earlier when he dropped the ball. made me think it’s going to be him wearing the gimp suit!

chrisD

Coach
Been a top second half.

Good way to wash out the taste of the last game and getting soaked watch us plod over the dogs.