What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question...

~FiTzYdUdE 02~

Juniors
how do you get a picture under your display name here???

and what do the 5 stars mean???

and do i "graduate" from juniors after doing a certain no. of posts, and go throught grades untill i get to 1st grader and rep player???

:?: :?: :?: :?:

The Backpacker

Juniors
I think one star is about 100 - 150 posts. Two stars is 500. Three stars is 1000. I'll let you know how many posts it takes to get four when I get there. 8) :lol:

I say bring back the balls. :shock: :D :lol: (JGG - if you're lurking, I couldn't help myself oh omnipotent yellow balled one. ;-) ) :p

The Backpacker

Juniors
I don't know about funny FD. A sarcastic grumpy old man might be more apt and I know most will agree here.

To answer your question. Roosters yes.

Fibroman

First Grade
Ivan Malat and a backpacker driving through Balangalow forrest at night.

Backpacker says " Geez, it very dark and scary in here."

Ivan says " How do you think I feel? I've got to drive out of here all by myself."

Now that's funny.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
fibro man said:
Ivan Malat and a backpacker driving through Balangalow forrest at night.

Backpacker says " Geez, it very dark and scary in here."

Ivan says " How do you think I feel? I've got to drive out of here all by myself."

Now that's funny.

Gee its only taken you.....how many months to think of that joke?? :roll:

Fibroman

First Grade
Sorry to dissapoint you RG, but it took me about 0.0001 of a second to think of the joke after I saw the name Backpacker and funny mentioned in the same sentence. Us westies have to maintain a razor sharp mind to deal with the oppression and discrimination we receive at the hands of yuppies.

Don't worry, you guys will get there eventually.

" on every street in every city there is a nobody who dreams of being somebody ( Rooster supporter ). He's a lonely forgotten man, desperate to prove that he's alive." Travis Bickle.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
fibro man said:
Sorry to dissapoint you RG, but it took me about 0.0001 of a second to think of the joke after I saw the name Backpacker and funny mentioned in the same sentence. Us westies have to maintain a razor sharp mind to deal with the oppression and discrimination we receive at the hands of yuppies.

" on every street in every city there is a nobody who dreams of being somebody ( Rooster supporter ). He's a lonely forgotten man, desperate to prove that he's alive." Travis Bickle.

Oh gee....now thats inspirational :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you thought of it so quickly why did it take you so long to write it??? BP has been a member of this forum for ages :p

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
RoostarGirl said:
fibro man said:

Oh gee....now thats inspirational :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you thought of it so quickly why did it take you so long to write it??? BP has been a member of this forum for ages :p

Well Chook Chick, it seems that there is a poet within the Fibro Man.

Fibroman

First Grade
Or perhaps a TEOP?....I do believe it maybe Ozzie that finds it rather amuzing by referring to to people by colloquial insults spelt backwards? I could be wrong. But I don't think so. Fibro keeps his nose to the grindstone when it comes to stimulating repartee. :?

STSAE

Juniors
fibro man said:

Truth time, either:
0.0001 of a mm is the size of your penis. Micropenis is the syndrome you search for, ask thetaxicabdriver he suffers also!!
or
0.0001 is your HSC score.

Either way you are rooted (never), eh!!!

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts