What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions

perverse

Referee
But Pervy...we have always had that attitude. When the group get their way they play well. When they don't, they show it on the field. It was even the case when we won premierships, and the reality is that without Andrew Johns carrying the team we wouldn't have won those either.

It is so ingrained in the club not even the greatest coach of all time can get rid of it.
are you being intentionally obtuse? i'm not talking about players dictating terms, i'm talking about them getting along. there is no harmony at the moment. i definitely agree with your implied sentiment that they should like it or piss off... but that has nothing to do with the fact that i don't think the players get along with each other amongst themselves at the moment, either. not any more than co-workers tolerating each other, anyway. as a bunch of individuals, they're not going anywhere.

i would be massively, massively surprised if they were too close as a bunch of players, Showstopper. perhaps sections of them are, but as a whole, no way in hell. it flies in the face of everything i see on the field... and several things i've heard off it.

Last edited:

red and blue

Juniors
I thought they strarted the game really well but when Mason and Snowden went off we lost our go forward and only had back rowers left on the bench. Now I am not saying that our halfs are great but when the have no one going forward to give them room its going to be hard. I dont think we have run with 2 big frontrowers on the bench this year its always a really light bench and we always get belted in the forwards.

are you being intentionally obtuse? i'm not talking about players dictating terms, i'm talking about them getting along. there is no harmony at the moment. i definitely agree with your implied sentiment that they should like it or piss off... but that has nothing to do with the fact that i don't think the players get along with each other amongst themselves at the moment, either. not any more than co-workers tolerating each other, anyway. as a bunch of individuals, they're not going anywhere.

i would be massively, massively surprised if they were too close as a bunch of players, Showstopper. perhaps sections of them are, but as a whole, no way in hell. it flies in the face of everything i see on the field... and several things i've heard off it.

Fair call perverse. For years they have always had the front of being close as a unit. They certainly do not play for each other at present. Makes sense.