What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick question for Locksley

labinator

Juniors
Locksley are you going to be releasing anymore videos from your playing experience or was the brisbane wigan video the only one?

TripleM

Juniors
From what I read on his website it sounded like he'd be putting up like all the other 7 games it lists.. if not, then hes just putting them on his site to tease us :p

locksley

Juniors
TripleM said:
From what I read on his website it sounded like he'd be putting up like all the other 7 games it lists.. if not, then hes just putting them on his site to tease us :p

Hopefully, depending on time constraints, I'll be putting another movie up next week! I have to take the old one down, cos there's not enough webspace. So if you've not already downloaded it... do it ASAP! :shock:

The_Savage_1

Juniors
locksley said:
TripleM said:

Hopefully, depending on time constraints, I'll be putting another movie up next week! I have to take the old one down, cos there's not enough webspace. So if you've not already downloaded it... do it ASAP! :shock:

can you do a CPU v CPU game on the hardest skill pls.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
why dont u just have like 4min halfs of something and have 2 or 3 games and make sure melbourne plays or ill stare at the computer screen till the screensaver comes on

Priddo

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
why dont u just have like 4min halfs of something and have 2 or 3 games and make sure melbourne plays or ill stare at the computer screen till the screensaver comes on

dude he doesn't have the game...he only had a chance to play it for a few hours...so what he has listed is all he ccan get...

i vote for the penrith wigan match next!!!! :D

TripleM

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
please!
a raiders V bulldogs game on the hardest difficulty level!

As priddo said.. how on earth is he meant to get you that for you? He doesn't have the game, he only has videos of:

City vs Country (AI v AI)
New South Wales vs Queensland (AI v AI)
Brisbane Broncos vs Wigan Warriors
Wigan Warriors vs North Queensland Cowboys
Penrith Panthers vs Wigan Warriors
Wigan Warriors vs Huddersfield Giants
Wigan Warriors vs South City Rabbitohs
Australia vs New Zealand

buster bunny

Juniors
TripleM said:
Raider_69 said:
please!
a raiders V bulldogs game on the hardest difficulty level!

As priddo said.. how on earth is he meant to get you that for you? He doesn't have the game, he only has videos of:

City vs Country (AI v AI)
New South Wales vs Queensland (AI v AI)
Brisbane Broncos vs Wigan Warriors
Wigan Warriors vs North Queensland Cowboys
Penrith Panthers vs Wigan Warriors
Wigan Warriors vs Huddersfield Giants
Wigan Warriors vs South City Rabbitohs
Australia vs New Zealand

I would like to see the 'South City Rabbitohs' game!!!!! :D