What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quiksilver Parramatta Eels Boardshorts

Maroubra Eel

Coach
$90 for a pair of parra shorts, that's a bargain. Makes you wonder how they'd even be able to make them so cheap.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Quicksilver are really into the retro look atm, look good but a bit exy

Noise

Coach
I have a pair and forked out $80 for them as i am a sucker for eels gear and boardies. So i was an easy sale. They are actually my most comfortable boardies as they are that stretchy material that are good to surf in.

Anyway i think they are $45 in rebel now, so get them there if you can.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I just got Mrs Gutful to sew a Parra badge into the Ruggers that I bought from Lowes. Easy. Grand total of $17.50 spent and I will look shit hot at the beach this summer.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
I just got Mrs Gutful to sew a Parra badge into the Ruggers that I bought from Lowes. Easy. Grand total of $17.50 spent and I will look shit hot at the beach this summer.

Nothing feels better on your balls than the breeze they get hanging out of the leg of a set of Ruggers . You blokes have fun in your $90 westy shorts at Mt Druitt Water Works .