What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quins upset Hull FC

JasonE

Bench
A much needed win for Harlequins 10-6, i still think that Hull will come good, probably just going through a bad patch.

bartman

Immortal
Good to see Harlequins getting off their duck. Impressive away against Bradford, and now getting an away win against Hull.

They just have to get their home performances going and they're playoff contenders too...

pmarrow

Juniors
Hull's season has been blown off the rails before it was started.

Kear is already on his way out next season (well not officially).

Cooke is been charged with assault and wounding.

Add to this a lot of players who believe there own hype because they won the challenge cup.

Next four games for Hull, Bradford (a) , Wakefield (a), St Helens (h) and Leeds (h). Theres a real possibility we could lose all them and if we do, we could really be in the sh*t.

Gaz_E

Juniors
You've got more points on the board than us. Hull's next 4 games are all winnable for them i reckon. From what i recall Saints have an appalling record at the KC, and not a great one v Hull recently in general. I'm pretty sure a few players will have a point to prove at Odsal too after the play-off nightmare. A couple of the younger players might be a bit inconsistent at present , but that's to be expected. Wakey can be very hit and miss and Leeds at the KC can go either way.

It's a bit like with Warrington, great when they want to be, but equally frustrating with it.

Stifmeister

Juniors
Hull is the only team 'the entertainers' are worried about.It's wrote down in law that we get a good beating at the KC.Could Hull be the only team Saints lose against ? or will we go unbeaten ? the answer lies with you!

bartman

Immortal
I think unbeaten is a bit ambitious... it's a long season, injuries add up blah blah blah. Hard to not drop one along the way. Easter weekend double header can be tough for a lot of teams too.

pmarrow

Juniors
Just to add that Hull were IIRC the first team ever to go a season with a 100% record. :cool:

Couple of players out tomorrow (Swain, Dowes and Blacklock) so tomorrow could end up nasty if the younger players get tired in the last quarter. After finally getting over last weeks loss im wierdly looking optimistic for tomorrows game.

Latest posts