What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quiz time!

LeagueNut

First Grade
I'm guessing you are accepting typos. some of these names arent the easiest to remember spelling off the top of your head
I know it ignores some characters, e.g. the website would accept "Tuivasa-Sheck", "Tuivasa Sheck" or "TuivasaSheck" as an answer, but the right letters still need to be there in the right order. Apparently there are ways to customise the answers for typos but that gets a bit too technical for me - it's easier to just give yourself an extra point :cool:

captainwarrior

Juniors
Got 21/25 on the captains one. Surprised myself with how many I got tbh. Missed a couple from the earlier years when I wasn’t born/too young to remember.

Got 18/25 for POTY’s, a couple I really should’ve gotten. Added a point because I typed Lauti’iti in 20 times and it wouldn’t give it to me haha. Still can’t believe I missed Luck, Kearney and Matulino though when I got them correct or guessed them in the captains one. Guess that’s what I get for doing it late at night

captainwarrior

Juniors
Got 20/23 for the 100+ players, a couple I missed that I should’ve gotten

Got 28/32 for the hat-trick one, gave myself an extra point too as I kept spelling Oudenryn wrong. Can’t believe I missed Phil Blake though!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
26/32, gave myself 1 extra as I typed the name in 5 times without getting it exact, been spelling it wrong for 25 years lol

Haha, I presume this is Oudenryn too. I couldn't get it!

Few names from the past - Malo Solomona. I remember that game v the Dogs in Sydney very well.

Bloody good fun Nut, very much appreciated.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Haha, I presume this is Oudenryn too. I couldn't get it!

Few names from the past - Malo Solomona. I remember that game v the Dogs in Sydney very well.

Bloody good fun Nut, very much appreciated.

Haha yep, always spelt it with Ryan at end. Best part of the late 90s was hearing Graeme Hughes get high pitched calling his name