R 17 V raiders.

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by jeffdragon, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Slippery Morris

Slippery Morris First Grade

This game was a shocker. Mary is so freaking hopeless it is not funny and shows he learns nothing. Why start the Origin guys if they were going to play the way they did. They looked and played tired with zero care factor. With a short turn around for the next game against the Panthers this was the game they needed to rest the origin boys. You would have thought that he learnt from last season but obviously he didn't.

I am sure the team that played last week would have put in a much better effort. It defiantly could not have got worse.Now he has the origin boys having to back up again and play on Friday which I am sure they will put in another soft effort. Field & Nicholls should have started this game. And Tariq coming back after a week off was already a good addition to the forwards. How good is Robson going and Leuila was probably the best of the front rowers.

This was a game Saints would not win based on form. Raiders are 3rd and deservedly so as they have been great. Saints made them look even better. They are my tip to challenge the Storm for the comp.

2. getsmarty

getsmarty Referee

Correct...and why play Latimore who's knee was strapped up and not 100 %.... Stupid.

blacksafake likes this.
  3. JohnnoMcJohnno

JohnnoMcJohnno Juniors

I had no high hopes for the season. I thought we'd finish 12th. Looks like I am going to be disappointed with even that humble ambition.

4. Slippery Morris

Slippery Morris First Grade

This sounds terrible and I feel bad but I am hoping Latimore's injury would keep him out a few weeks so we can see what other players come in and bring to the team. It is the only way Mary will drop him.

5. jeffdragon

jeffdragon Juniors

Cotric took early guilty plea .
    So Ricky Stuart shut up you idiot.