What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R1 - Bulldogs v Panthers (Centrebet, Sat 7:30pm)

Bulldog Force

Referee
Penrith tend to be our boogie team whenever we played them in round 1 (and it's happened quite frequently in the last decade) so sadly I'll go with them too :(

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Penrith tend to be our boogie team whenever we played them in round 1 (and it's happened quite frequently in the last decade) so sadly I'll go with them too :(

Frequently?

Like, once?

2006 - R1 at Telstra, lost 22-24.

As for this game, I can't split em. Penrith looked good in trials and we're still building.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Was that the only time? Hmmm... perhaps I meant in the opening few rounds of the comp... not sure! I'm certain we've lost to them more than once in the first few rounds of the comp.

Fingerbang

Bench
Frequently?

Like, once?

2006 - R1 at Telstra, lost 22-24.

As for this game, I can't split em. Penrith looked good in trials and we're still building.
Still building what? A new shopping list?

Panthers specials for round 1.....put your weekly wage on it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We won there in 2009.

Then lost the two points because of the bloody trainer being a gronk.

dogslife

Coach
Will wait to see our line up first I think. Centre and wing spots up for grabs and still have to see who'll partner Hodkinson in the halves. If we can't beat Penrith, I think we're in for another long season

was it 3 or 4 years ago where you guys cheated with the extra man to make an overlap. might not of been round 1 but i know it was the first few

MatthewA

Juniors
lol extra man to make an overlap. HAHAHA. It was a trainers mistake for telling Andrew Ryan to go back onto the field and even then he was 30 metres down field when the try was scored...

Packy

Bench
That was my wedding day. I remember escaping and seeing that. If we scored due to the extra man I will cut my c**k off.