What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 // Knights 20-26 Raiders @ Hunter // Sun 6.30pm

Round 1 result: Knights vs Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuffy

Bench
Passing from dummy half must the hardest thing to do on a footy field base on Gids and Waddells efforts

Knight Vision

First Grade
I just think we lack direction in attack. We're making it up a lot of the time. Dobson kicking early in the count on their tryline was good vision, but you have to execute perfectly otherwise it hurts to give away the ball so cheaply.

House has been good, Snowy was good in his first stint.

Agreed, flat footed and lacking direction and structure it appears

Zoidberg

First Grade
Not only do we miss Mullo's attacking ability but I think his defence too.

Aku should only play our home games. Get Mamo to play our away ones.

Frederick

Staff member
Has the definition of a knock on changed? Because that's about 5 that the refs haven't called

Jono078

Referee
Why the hell was Minto looking at the player Aku already had covered? Dumb
Haven't been impressed by him really. I think a few on here said we've found a replacement for Boyd. Not even close at this stage to warrant that sort of statement.

RABK

Referee
Just tuned in for my first 5 minutes of the season, not even joking it will probably be my only 5 minutes for a while. Aside from how horrible our defence has looked in that short time i still see the refs are incompetent. That try came off a play the ball that was completed at a 45 degree angle and without a foot touching the ball, it was tunnel balled backwards.

Rugby League is so shite.