What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 - Warriors v Broncos *live updates* 2pm

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
WARRIORS v BRONCOS ROUND 2

Warriors Lineup - W McKinnon, M Vatuvei, T Martin, L Hohaia, M Crockett, M Witt, G Rovelli, R Wiki, G Gatis, S Price, S Mannering, L Swann, M Luck
Interchange - N Fien, E Tuimavave, E Lauaki, S Rapira
Brisbane Lineup - Justin Hodges, Steve Michaels, Brent Tate, Joel Moon, Darius Boyd, Shane Perry, Karmichael Hunt, Dane Carlaw, Shaun Berrigan, Petero Civoniceva (c), Sam Thaiday, Brad Thorn, Tonie Carroll.
Interchange - Nick Kenny, Ben Hannant, Greg Eastwood, John Te Reo.

Ref Paul Simpkins Colour Yellow Sideline Officials Mohamad Fajajo, Jeff Younis Video Referee Phil Cooley
Venue Mt Smart Stadium Auckland, 4:00pm Local Time (2:00pm AEST). Purchase TICKETS here.
TV Live on Fox

Discuss, update... etc.

RABK

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Watch out Rodney Rude, Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmah is on the horizon

gotojail.gif

Inferno

Coach
Same here.

Only worry I had was that the Warriors struggled last year to win back to back games.

Hatzy

Juniors
Inferno said:
Same here.

Only worry I had was that the Warriors struggled last year to win back to back games.

That wasn't so much of an issue. It was more than years before that we had trouble.

Timmah

Staff member
If you count the trials they've already done it ;-)

DeeGan

Bench
I am taking the Warriors here as well ... looking forward to this game actually.

The only headache I have for the "punt" is coming up with which Warriors team will turn up - the team that dismantled the Eels or the team that will leave you frustrated as hell when watching them turn over so much ball?

9 minutes to kick-off, with lockyer out, i cant see the hunt and perry combination working, i can see this being a blowout, especially at home with the warriors, hard to stop as it is, without looking on paper

Warriors by 14

Timmah

Staff member
Hodges = sook. He was coming down and Hohaia was unlucky to hit him where he did. The way he stayed down was SOFT at best, an almost obvious fake IMO.

Now, is it just me, or do the Broncos jerseys now appear to have NOTHING to do with the club. From a wide angle shot they look like a cheap version of the Wests Magpies away strip, the navy is so dark now, and the numbers are black. No Maroon or yellow whatsoever... :-k

Ghoulies

Bench
Timmah said:
Hodges = sook. He was coming down and Hohaia was unlucky to hit him where he did. The way he stayed down was SOFT at best, an almost obvious fake IMO.
Hohaia nailed him you dunce.

A note for the future: when the offendor apologises for a high shot, it tends to suggest that they were guilty.