What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 - Warriors v Broncos *live updates* 2pm

Hatzy

Juniors
wittyfan said:
:lol: His kicking got them another six tackles from which they scored.

Someone is obviously stirring me. :lol:

;)

Yeah, but from what they say it was very lucky...

:crazy:

Ghoulies

Bench
Horrendous completion rate so far. It's a wonder we've posted any points with the way we're dropping ball.

Hatzy said:
What the hell is going on?

Are we playing well or are they playing crap.

yous are playing extremely well, broncos were leading 10-2, yous have scored 4 tries in about 13 minutes. just sheer brilliance by you guys

salivor

First Grade
Brisbane have just given a master class of how to lose a match in 20 minutes, out on DVD soon kiddies.

That's probably the worst football I've seen them play since the 50 point thrashing we received in Melbourne a couple of years back. Poor defense, dropped ball, silly unnecessary penalties, feeds going against the scrum, you name it we've done it.

Disco

Bench
Im a Manly fan

But for some reason i never miss the Bronco's V Warriors matches, always entertaining matches and this one isnt dissapointing

Stranger

Coach
Broncos defence is ordinary and there ball control is terrible. Warriors are playing well and deserve to be more infront.

Hatzy

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
yous are playing extremely well, broncos were leading 10-2, yous have scored 4 tries in about 13 minutes. just sheer brilliance by you guys

:crazy:

That's really good to hear. Thanks for the updates mate, keep em' coming! Lets just hope we can keep this up in the second half.

I want our F/A to be high so we can be 1st ...something we haven't been near for a long, long time - even if it is only round two.

:p

aussies1st

Staff member
That Crockett is a try scoring machine. Broncos just totally lost it in the 2nd part of that half.

Jono078

Referee
Wow!

Gotta love the Warriors, they play awsome and theyve found a way for their 'hot potato' footy to stick :D

If they can play like this most weeks theyll cause headaches for alot of teams.

DeeGan

Bench
22 unanswered points down 10-2 ... this is the NZ Warriors I was hoping for.

My halftime/fulltime SportsTab bet is still on, looks like I will double my $100 if the Warriors go on to win. With the win behind their back in the 2nd half, this game is only their's to lose.

Karmichael Hunt has had an unhappy half.

Excuse my QLD bias, but how good is Steve Price?

He just gets better and better with age. He is outplaying his opposite and QLD partner Petero Civoniceva.