What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R24 MNF - St George Illawarra v Parramatta

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hindmarsh has always been a grub. Especially when losing. Glad last night showed that. Blatantly obvious the shoulder to Gasniers head (but being a fan favourite he was never gonna get penalised). I'm not against putting a bit of force into a tackle... but if he wasn't aiming for his head, where exactly was he aiming for ?

Hutty1986

Immortal
That was a tough, gutsy win. It was especially good to see the boys fire up and show some pride to avoid the dreaded spoon. Very good win

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm usually sympathetic to those charged. Especially when they are the initial tackler. Getting your shoulder into the players waist & wrapping your arms around the legs is what you're meant to do, & players getting charged because they can't defy the Laws of Gravity is harsh.

But what exactly was Hindmarsh hoping to achieve ? The player wasn't moving, he had 2 men on him. I could understand trying to knock the ball out... but going for the legs he only had lifting the player in mind.

Joke of judiciary.

Latest posts