What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 | Knights 18-20 Bulldogs @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Jono078

Referee
I've always been a fan of Snowden. But now I see it, we won't win a premiership with him in the team.

He is Josh Perry v2. Only plays good the months he's renegotiating his contract.

Frederick

Staff member
Aku didn't even bother to turn and chase. Meanwhile Roberts comes from other side of the field and almost gets him.

Pure_Knight

Juniors
After that intercept, it was quite concerning seeing guys streak past Mamo, and him lose ground on Rona... I thought this bloke was meant to be one of the fastest in the comp? Minor injury, or just lost some pace? :/

perverse

Referee
Yeah, Mamo has hardly shown blistering pace tonight. Hasn't seemed to be able to get himself in the clear all year with pace, either.

We're competing, but I don't think were going to be good enough here. They need to find another gear. Geez this Dogs pack seems to get harder to contain every year.

Jono078

Referee
Could have lost some pace. He's definitely bigger than he was last year when he had pace.

All of a sudden we have one of the slower backlines in the comp.

I tell you what, the Knights pack is certainly holding their own against the most powerful pack in the comp. it's crazy how well Klemmer is being contained.

perverse

Referee
Agree with the comment about Snowden and contract time, too. I'm a big fan of a switched on Snowden, but his dropped balls are just lazy and they've been really bad this year. Hopefully we get Tolman and Snowden lifts his game. He'll have to to keep his spot.

K-Man

Bench
Yeah I just don't quite see it yet with Mamo. Potential yes, but not sure his alleged pace can carry him as a fullback.Gagai bbrought more upside to the position I thought, but we simply don't have any other centres next year so it has to be Mamo.

perverse

Referee
Yeah I just don't quite see it yet with Mamo. Potential yes, but not sure his alleged can carry him as a fullback.Gagai bbrought more upside to the position I thought, but we simply don't have any other centres next year so it has to be Mamo.

Gagai is definitely the best fullback at the club... but we're short on centres now. Been very impressed with Sione last week and this week. Starting to show some really good signs.