What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R4 | Knights 28-12 Raiders @ Hunter | Sun 6.30pm

Round 4 result :: Knights vs Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hugzy

Juniors
He has tried it twice this year with success both times. I say bring back the kick straight from the scrum in our own half!

Timing of it is crucial. First set id like to see him kick early for field position or grubber in goal for repeat set, when we r in the zone that chip works a treat

Rolla

Juniors
Timing of it is crucial. First set id like to see him kick early for field position or grubber in goal for repeat set, when we r in the zone that chip works a treat

I don't think you will have to worry about a Mullen chip in our first set this year. Bennett would lose his nut lol.

I liked seeing Mullen chasing 40/20's with an early kick last night (especially given how good our chase was). More of that please! Get them dropping back early then swing it wide to surprise them.

hugzy

Juniors
I don't think you will have to worry about a Mullen chip in our first set this year. Bennett would lose his nut lol.

I liked seeing Mullen chasing 40/20's with an early kick last night (especially given how good our chase was). More of that please! Get them dropping back early then swing it wide to surprise them.

yeah that's exactly the mullen i want. no fancy stuff, just play smart percentage footy. then when the time is right, outside of the boot banana bomb to aquilla the big dck thrilla :whistle

broncos2010

Juniors
I think most of you guys are taking raiders to lightly like the cowboys took you guys yesterday.

On their day if they turn up to play raiders have heaps of talent and can blow away any team in the comp.

Who gave them a chance v storm last year in melb??

Joker's Wild

Coach
I think most of you guys are taking raiders to lightly like the cowboys took you guys yesterday.

On their day if they turn up to play raiders have heaps of talent and can blow away any team in the comp.

Who gave them a chance v storm last year in melb??

No one here gives a toss what you think

Will be interesting to see what team Wayne names. My gut says kidney back into the halves and Roberts on the bench. But god I would jazz myself if gids was named at hooker, Roberts to half and bedsy on the bench. If we go with that we will smash the raiders

Zoidberg

First Grade
Will be interesting to see what team Wayne names. My gut says kidney back into the halves and Roberts on the bench. But god I would jazz myself if gids was named at hooker, Roberts to half and bedsy on the bench. If we go with that we will smash the raiders

This.

Also broncos2010 is actually right...if we, the fans, take the Raiderrrs lightly, it will obviously effect the players on the field. And they are capable of beating the heavyweights on their day, they could very well score 2 converted tries, and 12 points is more than enough to beat teams like the donkeys.

broncos2010

Juniors
This.

Also broncos2010 is actually right...if we, the fans, take the Raiderrrs lightly, it will obviously effect the players on the field. And they are capable of beating the heavyweights on their day, they could very well score 2 converted tries, and 12 points is more than enough to beat teams like the donkeys.

we will see who will be laughing sunday night...

Joker's Wild

Coach
1. Darius Boyd
2. James McManus
3. Anthony Quinn
4. Alex McKinnon
5. Akuila Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden
9. Danny Buderus
10. David Fa’alogo