What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R7 vs Roosters

Copperhead

Juniors
Panthers v Roosters
7pm Monday @ Allianz Stadium

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Peta HIKU
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Te Maire MARTIN
7. Jamie SOWARD
8. Sam MCKENDRY
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
12. Isaah YEO
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Leilani LATU
15. Jeremy LATIMORE
16. Suaia MATAGI
17. James FISHER-HARRIS
19. Tyrone PEACHEY
20. Elijah TAYLOR

Panthers ISP v Wyong Roos
3pm Sunday @ Morrie Breen Oval

1. Will SMITH
2. Josh HALL
3. Sam CLUNE
4. Malakai WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
5. George JENNINGS
6. Matt PLACE
7. Zach DOCKAR-CLAY (c)
8. Andy SAUNDERS
9. Sione KATOA
10. Moses LEOTA
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
13. Ben GARCIA

14. Brendon ATTWOOD
15. Wellington ALBERT
16. Tupou SOPOAGA
17. Rodney COATES
18. Zac MCKAY

Panthers NYC v Roosters NYC
4.45pm @ Allianz Stadium

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Ratu TUISESE
3. Braidon BURNS
4. Robert JENNINGS
5. Jake ENNIS
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. Cowen EPERE
9. Wayde EGAN
10. Kaide ELLIS
11. Corey WADDELL
12. Reed IZZARD
13. Tyrone MAY

14. Liam MARTIN
15. Jack HETHERINGTON
16. Tevita MAPAPALANGI
17. Jack NELSON

mxlegend99

Referee
Who would have thought 6 months ago that Waqa Blake would be getting a run in first grade while a fit Tyrone Peachey and Elijah Taylor are not?

Bit worried about Ferguson vs Hiku. I think that's the biggest mismatch against us. Napa will also be looking to hurt Merrin and Cartwright. But otherwise we should be able to win easily if were half the team we think we are.

Doomednow

Bench
If we aim up and have a decent game we should take this. But if we go in with a mindset of "they've only won one game" and they come in with confidence from last week and with something to prove it'll be another avoidable loss.

Fibroman

First Grade
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the Roosters? I should find some of my old posts and flame a few of their supporters.

Fibroman

First Grade
Private
Reason: Cheating Allegations
19-10-2009 12:56 PM by El Diablo 10 / Expired
redcard_small.gif
Private
Reason: Posting Unsubstantiated Allegations
05-12-2008 09:22 AM by El Diablo 10 / Expired
yellowcard_small.gif
Private
Reason: Attacking Other Member(s)
04-12-2008 08:09 PM by El Diablo 0 / Expired
redcard_small.gif
Profile Infraction
31-08-2008 10:55 PM by El Diablo 10 / Expired
redcard_small.gif
Private
04-05-2008 06:02 PM by El Diablo 10 / Expired

All to do with the Roosters........

mxlegend99

Referee
This is a must win, the year is slipping away from us.
If we lose to these guys we are a joke team anyway. between injuries and guys who left they have their weakest roster in years. Ours is a little weakened by injury but pretty much the strongest we've had for a few games in a row in years.

We should win this game easily.

GongPanther

Referee
I don't mind the Roosters.

You only have to take on board on what the Storm,and lately the Eels have done for credibility in our sport.

But anyway,we stay focused on what we have in front of us without looking back,we should account for Easts next Monday.

maple_69

Bench
Our best chance at this game will be too really suffocate them. We have the pack to reduce their rookie spine's time and space massively. I think Peachey in for Matagi would help in that final 15 to offer the speed around the ruck that Granville did against us on Saturday.

kinghippo

Juniors
What is with peachy being named at 19? If he is not starting he should be first on the bench, we could have done with him last week. I thought he was being rested due to a jaw knock and there he is killing it in reserve grade, surely he hasn't fallen down the pecking order ala Taylor

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Think we will put the roosters back in their place...

Moylan has a bit more time under his belt, and i expect TMM to have a big one.

chrisD

Coach
Griffin only has room for two 80 minute wide back rowers, he prefers Peachey to Yeo. He wants 8 interchanges and 7 players free to cover the 3 middle positions.

Given Peachey got run over in the middle for a try against the Eels, he might not be considered as an option in the middle again.

Given McKendry and RCG got dominated in the last 20 by Taumalolo and Granville, I don't think Griffin would lessen the middle man power to carry a wide forward.

Fibroman

First Grade
Griffin only has room for two 80 minute wide back rowers, he prefers Peachey to Yeo. He wants 8 interchanges and 7 players free to cover the 3 middle positions.

Given Peachey got run over in the middle for a try against the Eels, he might not be considered as an option in the middle again.

Given McKendry and RCG got dominated in the last 20 by Taumalolo and Granville, I don't think Griffin would lessen the middle man power to carry a wide forward.

Family Guy needs to have a good hard think about how he is using the interchange. Far be it for me to tell him how to do his job, but he really only needs to look as far as how the other sides scored easy points against us to win those close games and which players were responsible for errors and in particular, fatigue.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
We sure know how to give up a lead in the second half, that's for sure.

We did it against the Raiders, the Bulldogs, the Dragons, and the Cowboys. We were also leading early in the second half against the Eels before giving that up, but luckily grabbing it back again.

The only time we haven't given up a lead in the second half was against the Broncos, but that was only because we had the good sense to not take the lead until the 77th minute.