What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbit(s20) proof forum fence.

SBD82

Coach
Not game to visit the Saints forum in case I contract "the choker's disease"------I'd hate to pass that ailment onto my Rabbits!!
Choke? Jesus. I wish it was a choke. At least that could be overcome in the next 3 weeks.

This, my friend, is a fade. We're done.

Choke? Jesus. I wish it was a choke. At least that could be overcome in the next 3 weeks.

This, my friend, is a fade. We're done.

Hate to say it because I think the finals would be better with a strong Dragons team there but the poor old Dragons are looking about as cooked as a bunch of snags on my fathers bbq at the moment. I don't want to bring my old man into disrepute but lets just say that he doesn't know the meaning of medium or rare and he thinks that sausages should be crispy on the outside.

Whatever you were doing right in the first half of the year... You're doing the complete opposite of that now.

On the positive side, surely you'll only have to endure about four more games with Mary as coach. If he isn't sacked then he has to fall on his sword.

SBD82

Coach
Hate to say it because I think the finals would be better with a strong Dragons team there but the poor old Dragons are looking about as cooked as a bunch of snags on my fathers bbq at the moment. I don't want to bring my old man into disrepute but lets just say that he doesn't know the meaning of medium or rare and he thinks that sausages should be crispy on the outside.

Whatever you were doing right in the first half of the year... You're doing the complete opposite of that now.

On the positive side, surely you'll only have to endure about four more games with Mary as coach. If he isn't sacked then he has to fall on his sword.
You'd think we'd let him go but you'd also think we'd have learned over the past few seasons.

It seems that Mary's greatest flaw as a coach is managing the season. His off seasons are huge. The players come out of them fitter and in better shape than any other team. But it doesn't last. Without knowing the ins and outs of sports science, it's as though Mary flogs them and their bodies can't maintain the conditioning.

With doust leaving and no clear future plan as yet, all we can hope is that we bring in a strong CEO who will make the tough calls.

As for this year, I'm afraid you're right, we look cooked. I'll be very surprised if we are anything but cannon fodder in September, and that's assuming we make the finals.

SBD82

Coach
We'll Rabbits fans, seems I predicted the end of our season a little prematurely. Hope your team underestimates us in the same way I did.

I'd like to wish you guys luck this week in the following ways:

May your Burgii have dickfingers

May your suttons remain pedestrian paced.

May your Cooks choose the wrong time to run.

May your gagais play like bunnies, not cane toads

May your Johnstons remind us he belongs on the wing

May your Reynolds return to 2017 form.

And may your Inglis' attempt to kick field goals when we lead by two.

Good luck merkins.

ouryears

Bench
I apologise for SBD82.
Very annoying person
All I will say is I hope it’s a great, tough and fair game.
I hope we win.
You guys hope you win.
Cheers Rabbitohs.

SBD82

Coach
I apologise for SBD82.
Very annoying person
All I will say is I hope it’s a great, tough and fair game.
I hope we win.
You guys hope you win.
Cheers Rabbitohs.
So... you're Dr Jekyll again?

I've got a special one for you.

May you never breed, lest your dumbmerkinery infest even more of the world.

Latest posts